MinervaTech - Military research and manufacturing

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by LeeJohn, Jan 17, 2014.

1. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

We are always eager to support empires in need, just say what you need and we'll send it right away.
    Fifteen best dreadnoughts we could find have already been dispatched, each carrying 70 fighters, armed with our best technology. More is already being produced, we are also sending in a titan class mothership. May they serve you well and good luck in there!

We shall talk about payments later.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  2. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

==Begin Transmission==
    Thank you. I will discuss our payment and we will talk about the security and space stations I was talking about earlier. I hope that we also have weaponry with the appropriate ammunition. Should the need arise, I will contact you again personally (PM) and we will also discuss your payment.
    ==End Transmission==

EDIT:
    ==Begin Transmission==
    The shipment has been received and your workers have been sent back to your facility (whatever you call it) in 5 Titanus Carrier Ships with enough fuel to make all deliveries for the next month. This is our way of showing our gratitude.
    ==End Transmission==

3. LeeJohn

Good, but you can keep your freighters as you will need them more than we do.

4. Desolator

don't worry, we really don't need it as we have 10 more anyway. your payment is being sent to you now

5. Desolator

Also, what are the specifications for the stuff that you sent us. I would like to know exactly what the ships are equipped with, and also what weapons we have and what they are equipped with.
    Thank you.

6. LeeJohn

I will forward the list to you via PM

7. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

This is Major Warlight, Lead Pilot for Recon Squad Alpha of the New Hylotl Rebellion. I am here on behalf of Supreme Commander Desolator. For our ongoing war with ****************, we require weaponry and technology to help our forces. I would like to order:
    • Class VI Standard Bullet machine guns with 1x magnification holographic sight and adjuustable grip (We will need as many as you are able to produce)
    • Ninja Spy UAV x5
    • Any UGV's you have x10
    And for a custom order:
    • Strongest sniper rifle available
    • Interchangeable zoom on scope (6x, 10x, 15x, 20x, 40x)
    • Monopod/Bipod
    • Laser sight
    Here is my license *hands licence* and my credit card *hands credit card*
    Thank you.

8. LeeJohn

Dang, sorry for late answer. I'm... I'm still alive- I mean fine! Yeah fine! *whisper* sorta */whisper*.
    *Takes the credit card and license and runs a check on them*
    Seems legit...
    *Notes something in his Omni-tool*
    Your order is already on it's way. It's a pleasure-
    *Coughs*
    It's pleasure doing business with-
    *Coughs some more*
    YOU. Have a pleasant day.

((I will not run the numbers as I don't have time for this...))

9. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

Ok thank you. Notify me when you're done

10. LeeJohn

Your shipment has arrived, money transfer completed.
    Have a wonderful day.

11. CandyToast

CandyToast Void-Bound Voyager

I need some containment suits... Don't ask why. Make it 7.

12. LeeJohn

You mean 7 of them...?
    On it.
    *Opens his Omni-tool and notes some stuff*
    Your order is ready for pickup.

13. CandyToast

Oh, and do you have any books on neurology? I don't think you have them though...

14. LeeJohn

Well my boss happened to have an unused library and some books for sale... And...
    *Checks his Omni-tool again*
    Yep, we have five entire huge bookstands devoted to medicine, of which 1/3 of one stand is devoted to this particular subject...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  15. CandyToast

Great, I'll take 2.

16. CandyToast

Hi, I need one avian, hylotl, apex, glitch, human, floran, and a Novakid. Quick.

17. GhostHammer

GhostHammer Poptop Tamer

Thank you

18. LeeJohn

Hi people! Sorry for my absence... I just thought I'd take a little vacation from all this.
    Anyway, MinervaTech is up 'n' running again.

And no, we had nothing to do with those attacks on the satelites of Kadron Empire.
    We were totally not testing our new super confidential orbital überTHANIX cannon, that totally didn't punch a hole through a planet and hit something far in the distance.

SivCorp likes this.
  19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Haven't seen you in a while, if you could, I'd like another spaceship blueprint, after all, your first one was a giant success, it's so cool. Also, I'm glad you didn't have anything to do with the attacks, we found out who it was anyway.

LeeJohn likes this.
  20. LeeJohn

O?
    Anyway, I suppose I can make another design... Should be ready by the end of next week, as I've got a lot stuff to do.