1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

Whoops sorry! In any case, I think it looks nice.

2. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Hehe, thanks to both of you. I like how I took the time to get the door right while taking damage from a snowstorm. Oh, me...

As you might have guessed, I ran out of plant fiber, HARD. Looks like i"ll be farming toxic trees in the near future.

And now for something more relevant : how do the guns work as far as obtaining them? Can you craft them or do you buy them from the appropriate vendors?

3. Calabrese

Calabrese Guest

You have to buy them off an Avali gun vendor. For now the guns don't go above Tier 4, so you'll want to get to Delta and look around for an Avali settlement there,

4. Twei

Twei Big Damn Hero

Delta's a long way off, I'm waiting for A: sleep and B: testing this little bunch of mods with friends on multiplayer before I even fight Dreadwing. xD

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

I have to say, i suck at building too. Everything i make is either a simple undergorund bunker made of dirt or a square thing.

6. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

Eh, I can be bothered ON RARE OCCASION to make something fancy. I actually made the outline for a fancy house for a friend of mine, though she took care of deciding what materials to use.

7. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

I am waiting for the final world wipe to do anything big. but fancy I have done before each wipe.

8. GuardianofHarmony

GuardianofHarmony Big Damn Hero

And this is where Reni(whatever his name is) got the idea for the Ion cannon? I love the superweapon so it was a quite nice surprise finding it in the list of weapons in his mod.

9. GuardianofHarmony

Heads up, new crash log coming, you may want to add the HARMONY mod pack to "the list" as it were, same problem with Lyetsi's armory.

10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Thank you good sir!

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Blargh. Merchant.npctype again - I wouldn't be surprised is derpyhooves over there decided to copy and paste lyetsi's merchant.npctype as a reference. In that way bad coding practices can spread; I told them what the error was and how to fix it... until then, they go on THE LIST.

12. GuardianofHarmony

Hur.

And about raptors riding raptors....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=238106563

Dunno if this counts but they both are feathery.

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Lol, that hat looks adorable on them xD

14. GuardianofHarmony

Was also wondering if it was possible someone could do an avali themed version of the Theta mech? That'd seem badass to me.

15. Battle Bee

Battle Bee Heliosphere

I concur. With flags and stuff. And orange. LOADS of orange.

16. GuardianofHarmony

Don't forget feathers.

17. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

High contrast white and black with orange accents <.<

Also I doubt they'd hang flags on a vehicle, paint emblems on it no doubt but not entire cloth flags... on a war machine. When are people going to listen to me that they DON'T build everything out of nanocanvas

[​IMG]

18. GuardianofHarmony

19. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Tell me what software and hardware you are using to make your art! I must know!

HiroRyusaru and Kawa like this.
  20. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

A cheap, old graphics tablet (la pazz or something; nothing fancy or expensive) and PaintTool SAI (Which I use for everything pretty much, both sprites and concept stuff) - the above concept is like a 3 minute scribble xD

SAI isn't a particularly fancy or advanced package, in fact quite the opposite, it's lightweight, fast, simple and does what it does well (And what it does is lets you sketch efficiently with a graphics tablet) as opposed to burying you under interfaces and options ala photoshop

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Marxon and HiroRyusaru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.