Clan Infinity : KURWAFFLESS!!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 9, 2014.

?

CLAN INFINITY!!!!

1. *Likes*

33 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. *Posts*

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. *Time Zones*

36 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. *Random*

42 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

Im usually not a big sucker for nostalgia. I often go back to old games that i used to love, and if i find them boring, or lacking to the standards of that era, i usually wont finish them, or even play em. I was like this with Secret of Mana. I used to love the cheese out of it as a kid, yet i have never finished it. I got about half way a few years ago, searching for whatever it was that captured me when i was a child, then i gave up and played Secrets of Evermore all the way through. I will never understand what made Mana so big, unless it was the multiplayer aspect. Thats probably the best piece of that engine that was amazing. I will never understand why Evermore gave it up for the stupid dogs mechanics.

on the flipside ofcoarse, Sonic 3 and Knuckles pushed the bar beyond anything else. The game was so massive that they had to use two cartridges, mostly because of time restraints. You dont get that anymore. (mostly cause you cant. you cut a 3d game in half and you got a handful of hours of gameplay, and a metric ton of pissed customers) Instead of releasing a half finished sonic game, they said 'ok. we got these levels done. Lets set it up, and well continue the story on another game cartridge.' Then they added a metric ton more too what they already had planned, bringing in the most epic final battles to sum up the final of the retro sonics.

all this talk actually brings me to think of the sonic fandom xD i know quite a few people that think the sonic fandom is a bunch of ungrateful bastards, but i think otherwise. Its more or less that the sonic fandom has so many sides to it now, cause sega has been stumbling around trying to carry on their mascot.
    Example. You have the retro players, The adventure players, The shadow players, etc. And theyre all yelling xD the problem is all these games have such drasticly different play styles that team sonic is probably damn confused. Buuuuuh i think theyre getting the hang of it now. Instead of making just one or just the other, they went with sonic generations, and sonic colors. even sonic 4 is slowly putting itself together and really pleasing people.

2. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I-I liked Sonic Riders... It was really fun to play with friends...

3. Milly Rainbowskittlez

I SECOND THIS! THE BLUE WIG IS CURSED, NOW YOU HAS BOOBS

Freddy, donleong94, Saal and 3 others like this.
  4. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I haven't played a sonic game since the the first one came out :V

Freddy, donleong94, Jimlad 42 and 2 others like this.
  5. Milly Rainbowskittlez

a lot of people liked riders, but even more hated it for what it was.
    i never played it. i played adventures a little, but got bored with it. didnt tickle my fancy. Never played gen either, but everyone and their mothers loves it. Colors was good. didnt finish it, but it was really good. I might go and play it now.

Freddy, donleong94, Jimlad 42 and 2 others like this.
  6. Milly Rainbowskittlez

You are retarded older than me. -leaves-
    :V

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Yep.gcf c:
    xD

Well, for me, I still enjoy the gameplay of adventure 1 and 2 moreso than many other games I think fondly of, I liked how momentum worked (and didn't) in that game quite a lot.
    But, that camera...

Yeah. xD
    At this point, everyone expects something so different, it just seems impossible.
    One person wants 2d platformy puzzley fun, while another wants 3d platforming, still another wants 3d rushing through levels.
    And if someone wants the gameplay of '06 I throw them to a tank full of people's sonic OCs. >:c

Honestly, at this point, I think I've just settled on wanting 'fun' in some fashion from a Sonic game, that's enough, after playing some of their games...

8. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I keep falling off the babylon gardens. Let me just tell you that my childhood was mostly this game.

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I actually like Riders as well.[​IMG]
    I think of it more as just another racing game instead of a Sonic game, though.

I liked colors quite a bit, until the level with that stupid 'block' wisp or whatever that seemed to shred any sense of flow with the gameplay.
    I reaaaallllly dislike the wisp mechanics in that.
    But, the game as a whole is pretty fun. :3

Cursed +⑨ Majestic Blue Wig of Masculinity/Femininity.
    8D

Well then, should start with the best.
    Go play Sonic 06 somehow. :V

Freddy, donleong94, Saal and 3 others like this.
  10. Milly Rainbowskittlez

11. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

12. Milly Rainbowskittlez

13. Lintton

Lintton Guest

You can actually fence with two handed swords. you just don't fling it around like an epee.

I finally beat sonic 1-3 on my PS3. We were a Nintendo family before then.

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Hi people!

15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Well, done with Kempo. Time to play FTB. The old 1.2.5 map.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  16. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Well I'll be going to sle- Oh wait, homework. Sigh.

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Sleep.
    Image.jpg
    Sleep.
    (What? I couldn't search well for a good picture like this. That and I forgot what they're called.)

donleong94 and ImmortalFrog like this.
  18. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

You don't fence with them. You Beat the Sh*t out of people.

Freddy, donleong94 and Saal like this.
  19. Lintton

Lintton Guest

methinks the devs have it wrong, then. mordhau for 2hander secondary attack!

[​IMG]

20. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

On second thoughts, I'll go back to the minecraft map I was doing last night.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.