Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Psychicgammarays

Psychicgammarays Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    sadly this house no longer exists due to a patch/world wipe. but I LOVED this home.

2. Mauzel

Mauzel Void-Bound Voyager

And I loved that roof tile, where'd to pilfer it?

3. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

Cheats I think. ^^

4. Trepsik

Trepsik Zero Gravity Genie

Private server base in the Delta sector. It is a large jungle planet featuring rain that pools and collects in addition to stardust. Mix of hostile and social animals, a few dungeons but no friendly settlements.

The Big Picture
    [​IMG]

Some close ups of my house

Warp in zone, or Grand Central as it is coming to be called.
    [​IMG]

Atrium

[​IMG]

The Medical Bay
    [​IMG]

The Lab
    [​IMG]

The Library
    [​IMG]

The kitchen and cooks apartment. Grand dining area still under construction.
    i[​IMG]

Small section of the farm with seed vault
    [​IMG]

5. Sonja

Sonja Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, this is amazing!

6. Sectrix

Sectrix Phantasmal Quasar

Aww, you didn't get the electronics lab, or Gary's, or mugwump. I guess that would have been a bit excessive though.

Trepsik likes this.
  7. Konsai

Konsai Title Not Found

It's something I've posted elsewhere but it wasn't entirely complete at the time, so here's the original tower with adjacent guard towers and some sorta checkpoint for traders and general meeting place for guards stationed there. It was supposed to be the mere beginning of an entire town but I've got almost no time for Starbound anymore and the project seemed too ambitious to bother for now, so here it is.

[​IMG]

8. Trepsik

That is one heck of a threshold to cross into town, a shame you aren't able to finish it.

9. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

10. Jety Lefr

Jety Lefr Pangalactic Porcupine

As for me, I have Six separate basements dedicated to holding all my dungeon trophies in chests and crates and what have I.
    My manor is still unfinished, but it does have a dressing room for my none surplus clothes, and other storage areas scattered where I find them most useful.

11. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Ohmygodthatisamazing

12. Jety Lefr

Jety Lefr Pangalactic Porcupine

Welp, I finally took the time to get this thing done. It took a few hours to get everything captured properly, but I'm satisfied enough... it's still not finished as you'll see, especially where my manor is concerned, and it's had a few overhauls (including the reduction of the orchard, since it used to be x5 bigger!!).
    There are several parts that need some materials I've run out of, but I do like it a lot.

Left Half

[​IMG]

Right Half
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the images.
    I couldn't find a site anywhere that could take the whole image, so I had to cut it in half, and even then they were automatically shrunken down for some reason. This site in particular won't accept even the halves at full size when I did manage to get the first half uploaded full size.

In the future, I'll probably be tearing out more of the scaffolding [yes it's misspelled in the screenshot] to make room for something else + some other things...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    Hawk Novablast likes this.
  13. MarcusDemonicus

MarcusDemonicus Space Kumquat

http://blixt.github.io/starbounded/
    this may help you get a total view of your complex. just pick your "starbound" folder in the first field and then your planet coords in the second field.

14. leper

leper Master Chief

15. lizabell

lizabell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

house.jpg still working on but almost done
    later im goin to make my city and people

16. yellowsox0

yellowsox0 Master Chief

Oh i wish that i could build like this. Its simple but extremely hard for me. :catface:

17. Trepsik

18. 7Vec7Zus

7Vec7Zus Void-Bound Voyager

Yellowsox0, you can build anything. Some have ideas in their head. Some just start putting shit together. You just gotta start creating something. From simple structures then just expand them. Goodluck and post a pic. I

19. EarlGrey

EarlGrey Big Damn Hero

And if the first thing you build looks totally ugly? Be sure, that was the case for most of us. Just look at it, say what you didn't like and try again, until your dream house is complete. Sometimes it's a bit trial and error, sometimes good results come from improvisation due to the lack of specific building materials, etc.

That's my manor at the moment:
    [​IMG]
    What you guys can't see are the plantations to the right and the dungeon and treasure room in the Mountain to the left, but they aren't really special.

20. medjas

medjas Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is a house i built a while back im very proud of it :D

Note that i later improved on this house greatly but i dont have the screenshots to show it :/
    Also id love to hear what you think!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    Hawk Novablast likes this.