1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, it's revised due to next update!

StarWeaver likes this.
  2. ODABUTSU

Yes, hope someone who speaks fluent English and lore maker.
    Unfortunately, I myself neither of not much hope :(

3. Revenile

Revenile Phantasmal Quasar

Aww don't feel bad, I'm willing to help and have been doing ideas on lore and descriptions for the kemono. I'll be more than happy to contribute to this mod in that way and send the modded files to you to put in the mod if you would like :). I'm no master lore-maker, but I can at least make something that would make them fit and I'm sure others who use the mod would be willing to help out with this.

Seajun_ likes this.
  4. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

Im actually trying to clean up the coding quite a bit and separate this from the ningen since I have my own matter manipulator mod they aren't terribly useful in my opinion and weigh down this mod. If we could get a group together to work on clothing and and custom armor, I think the mod would end up a good deal better I have some alternate tail sprites from a user here and am hopefully going to start working on this after I update my mod.

So I am heavily reworking this because I had issues with the unbalanced advantage given them. I have removed any tie to the ningen and their devices. Oda you inspired me here to make changes by giving them much more of a wolf look or even German Shepard look. While ear variance would make them look differently they are still very much primal yet sleek. Ive edited their clothes to be the Apex clothing for now while I work on stuff that works for them. Changed their starter food to floran and floran recipes though that will change with time as this alternate line develops. implemented the tail change by KazeSkyFox,.

私はそれらを与えられたアンバランスな利点と問題点を持っていたので、だから私は強く、これを再加工しています。私は、人間とそのデバイスへのタイを削除しました。織田あなたは彼らにオオカミを見たり、ドイツのシェパードの外観の多くを与えることで、変更を加えるためにここに私に影響を与えた。耳の分散は、それらが見えるようにするだろうが違って、彼らはまだ非常に原始的まだ洗練されています。アイブ氏は、私が彼らのために働くもので作業しながら、今のところはアペックスの服であることが自分の服を編集しました。この代替行が発展することは、時間と共に変化するものの、そのフローランするスターター食品やフローランレシピを変更しました。 、KazeSkyFoxで尾の変更を実施しました。

私は、Googleの翻訳は常に最善ではありません知っているが、私はそれが助け使用したいと考えています。

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  5. Jardi-Gol

Jardi-Gol Big Damn Hero

I will add the Race on our server.
    Thanks.

6. Revenile

Nice, that fits with the lore I've been using (mostly temporary while I come up with something better) where the Kemono are a race of travelers and explorers, since I don't have the ability to make new objects (I'm no artist) I've been working with the idea that most of their technology is inspired or borrowed from other races, though this is subject to change.

7. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

let me push the next update on my mod then I'll get back to you on lore names and trying to tie where I am going into the terms given us by Odabutsu. I don't want to alter the race name so much as refine the product. It would only at this point be for my private works but if Oda likes the changes than maybe we'd see them implemented or maybe he'd approve of releasing them myself since I've fully removed the ningen code. Though maybe he won't want to in which case i'll simply be running a private race.

8. Revenile

Agreed, I started the lore idea keeping the race name and such, it was mainly so when I look in the codex I don't see human entries. Once things are set up on your and Odabutsu's ends then I/we can start going through and adding lore like books, item descriptions, and reactions from npcs.

9. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

bleh I am done with this game. Have this.

Attached Files:

10. Jardi-Gol

Jardi-Gol Big Damn Hero

Added Race on the server after tested with Avali and Familiars races.
    Thank You.

11. Revenile

*blinks at Tullehar* Well that was interesting... I'll continue to formulate a couple ideas for the lore.

12. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU updated Kemono Race Mod with a new update entry:

New weapon system!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Corraidhín and Kawa like this.
  13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Okay those weapons are cool as shit.

14. Jardi-Gol

Jardi-Gol Big Damn Hero

Added to the server.
    Thank You.

15. jbomb99

jbomb99 Big Damn Hero

Uhhh... Whish files are what files on the download thinger?

16. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

Pretty cool but I cant get them to show up and plz add a folder in the zipped folder containing everything in the zipped folder from before in it plz. I cant play as them :(

17. Jazzy Jasper

Jazzy Jasper Void-Bound Voyager

I have the Xbawks character creator mod but the Kimono race is't showing up on it. whats up with that?

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You're being too vague.

If the window seems cut off, you should try deleting the file "image.cache", without Starbound running.
    If the Kemono species simply don't appear as a choice, there's still a few different possible causes.

19. Jazzy Jasper

Jazzy Jasper Void-Bound Voyager

I get the full character create screen now. the kimono species is simply not appearing as a choice

20. Direwolflord

Direwolflord Tentacle Wrangler

How do you get modded things to show up in game? I have the race in the right folder (unzipped) and i have that odd larger smelter but the race doesnt show up
    (then again neither of the other 2 mods i have are showing up either x.x)