Digital Soulites Starbound Art: Critter Request Open

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 1110Soulite, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

You should see the 'About Me' section of MY profile :rofl:

2. Ultra mutant 336

Ultra mutant 336 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd gladly pay for a piece. I'm a writer not a painter, not a designer, nor a visual design artist of any sort. Time to find a friend that fits.

I do wonder if there is a max character limit to the posts on this forum...

Edit: Ahh here we go.

Links rather than activ pictures.
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795187630906729636/98E1BEB570529EC3B97915042FF8FBCBD8AB31EE/

Chesarie and Aerienae.

Chesarie often uses the targeted blink tech. To have the capability to quickly appear before her opponent. Poised for the strike with her two short blades. (Currently Aegisalt for appearance), Appearing in the blink of an eye. And then. Gone just the same. Though she prefers playing music as she nurtures her fields. with Aerienae always close by to listen contentedly. She is wearing the copper chest piece as well as river leggings to match into a sort of trench coat. Technically the white pants and copper piece on the chest are supposed to be coloured black as well.

Aerienae has three abilities. Psychic slam. Wide Plasma wave. And charge. Coming from an X classed world. She is quite strong compared to a great many others

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/795187630906731831/AC8F0522FF2A8B7A20524DCA27F23FCF5045A8B5/

Chesarie is grey skinned with a sky blue underbelly and fin color, as shown. Chesarie unmasked! And still playing her flute.

A bit of background to her character? Err.

WARNING: Do not click the expand button unless you want a sizable 4 paragraph read.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  3. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    Hirondelle and Dande Pinnacle form Speed/ Attack

Dande is a dark gravity eel, that uses magnetic stones to move a round and keep afloat while outside of the water.

4. Archalieus

Archalieus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fantastic, thanks for your work!

5. Ultra mutant 336

All your art. It's so... Excellent. Every piece... A prize... Do you have a deviantart account? That I may look upon any more possible of what you have done in the past?

6. 1110Soulite

Thanks, If you follow the links youll find it ^.^

7. Hawk Novablast

___MeRliN___ likes this.
  8. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

That rifle looks like an F2000

9. Hawk Novablast

Its from a crappy game called Orion: Dino Horde. Cool concept, and pretty nice weapons, but really buggy.

10. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Ahh that had 90% off in the steam shop a while back

11. Ultra mutant 336

It looks like an F2000 that's been stretched to double length. Which... Kind of removes it's bullpup principle. But anyhow. Yes. Nice catch.

12. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

Am i the only one wondering about this futuristig gun designs.

look at the muzzle look at the trigegr size, the caliber must be super tiny, or the gun senseless oversized. And then this magazin, quite tiny as well, So what is the whole other stuff and area at this gun for? (Of course only foor looking cool and futuristic)

13. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Is it bad? I bought it a while ago, haven't played it yet.

Anyway, Soulite, could I make another request?

14. Hawk Novablast

Yeah, I chose it for the only purpose of looking cool :p
    I've heard its bad, I personally am still optimistic, I have it but haven't tried it yet.

15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Just played it. Its good! The graphics are terrible, but the gameplay is amazing. Its really fun. But we should stop going off topic here.

16. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

It's... so beautiful. Y^Y

Yzzey likes this.
  17. 1110Soulite

Yes, this is mainly because of the character wipe, so those that requested before the game wipe can request again
    Those lost critters ;3;

Forever Electro Gummy
    I will find you
    ;3;

18. 1110Soulite

19. Hawk Novablast

Mikhaos and Dolphinowl245 like this.
  20. 1110Soulite

I don't know, it bites .3.