Clan Infinity : KURWAFFLESS!!!!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 9, 2014.

?

CLAN INFINITY!!!!

1. *Likes*

33 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. *Posts*

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. *Time Zones*

36 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. *Random*

42 vote(s)
    70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

2. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Speaking of this, when was the new series supposed to start?

Pancakes, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  3. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

Twitch got teleported back to their home.
    Right before the Elite 4.
    Well that's another week planned out, I guess

4. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Rofl, how?

5. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

6. MissMickers

MissMickers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Oh hey it's you again!
    I remember you!

8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Hello Nee-san of Nee-san :3

9. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, it looks like a Preset AI character (as in, a character I proposed to be a preset AI opponent/Player Character) might by voted into a game (Worlds of Magic, currently in pre-alpha) by the other Kickstarter backers. The game is a fantasy 4x strategy that's a spiritual successor to a 90s game called Master of Magic (which apparently was the game that most 4x fantasy games are based on). I'm very excited about it (the game and the character). The character is called Varkin Strongshield and is basically a defensive dwarf that uses enchantments, creating magic items, and terraforming to improve his units and cities. I don't know how many sorcerer lords will be voted in, but I'd guess at 8-13 original lords. He has a good chance of getting in, as he's tied with 2 others to be the next sorcerer lord they work on (even if he's not the next, he can still be the one after that). The other 2 don't compete with him in play style, race, or magical inclination.

Though for those who like 4x games, I would recommend Worlds of Magic when it comes out. I've been following the development of it and it has some pretty cool features. An unusual magic system (where each spell has an affect category and an element), 8 races that have different play styles, random events, and other things standard in fantasy 4x. The part that excites me most though is that there's 7 planes to explore (that are the size of the regular map) that all have different features. There's the "Prime Material Plane" which is the normal Earth-like one, the Plane of Fire (with seas of lava, volcanos, and other things that are plane specific in each plane), Plane of Earth (an underground cavern lush with jewels, but not much food), Plane of Water (with islands in a vast sea, and floating islands that can be made to have slowly mobile cities according to the wiki), Plane of Air (with lots of food but not much minerals, and has the materials required for airships), Paradise full of positive energy and beings of light, and the Shadow Plane (home to the Undead and covered in Corruption). They also boast about the Undead as a playable race, which are completely different from the other races. They don't use food or have taxes (though they use negative energy instead), are constantly at war with every non-undead, and can only harvest from tiles containing corruption (which they can spread). The undead have large advantages though, like better units, starting in the shadow plane, where the other races have to get to and won't be able to spread easily, and spreading corruption to prevent other cities from using those tiles.
    Thanks for reading.
    Main page:http://myworldsofmagic.com/
    Wiki:http://wastelands-interactive.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
    Also, there planning to allow you to customize your opponents and in theory, the AI will be able to play them based on their picks. Thus the AI should be just as good whether pre-build or customized.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    Pancakes, Luna, Freddy and 3 others like this.
  10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Who here has ever played Dungeon Keeper? (Not that ungodly phone app.)

11. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

ME!
    I LOVE DAT GAME!
    MEMEMEMME!

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The mobile app EA released made me sad.

Now Im just looking forward to War for the Overworld.

Pancakes, Luna, Jimlad 42 and 2 others like this.
  13. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I still own my original discs of DK1 and DK2, and yes I can't wait until WftO is done, it's gonna be great~

Pancakes, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  14. Curtis6566

Curtis6566 Subatomic Cosmonaut

The one where you can pay 70 Euros to mine 56 of the hardest block? Where mining it otherwise would take 1 day? Nerdcubed played the mobile app, which is how I know that. I have briefly played Dungeon Keeper 2, in fact it's in a box just above my foot.

15. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

16. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

i didn't like the guy but that part made it for me

17. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

im stalking her silently.

18. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

Oh hello friend. When did you join?

19. Britefire