1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Bulldozer 1.2 - fix

Just when planets couldn't get flat enough...

1. Renger45

Renger45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

pfffff dozer working on my energy was the only way i can get anywhere in the ISE mod if u do that Skizot please give us the option (either file in the mods folder) on a side note jausch it is possible asfar as i know to make a tech use another energy source besides your own..

2. Skizot

Skizot Zero Gravity Genie

I am working on a way to make that happen :)

jaush likes this.
  3. FuNiOnZ

FuNiOnZ Big Damn Hero

Any possibility of getting some headlights on this bad boy? I would also like a version that makes you invulnerable inside or at least hurts enemies :badpokerface:

4. Namorax

Namorax Phantasmal Quasar

Your bulldozer is great, but without any source of light its kinda cumbersome to use if you want to dig a tunnel around the world. I think it would be nice to have the option to NOT remove the background-blocks.
    On the one hand it would really feel like you just went through that village (instead of leaving that one clear line behind) and if you use it under ground you can place some torchs on the wall.

The only issue I have beside that is the vulnerability to lava^^

5. Exanimis

Exanimis Aquatic Astronaut

6. OngoingPlague42

OngoingPlague42 Big Damn Hero

Okay, okay, I have to warn you people.
    (Speaking from VERY recent personal experience.)
    When you've downloaded the mod, crafted the blueprint, and activated the blueprint... there is no going back.
    If you uninstall the mod (Yes, this is after I've already unlocked the tech from my character) your game will screw up.
    You won't be able to play as that character.
    Even if you re-install the mod.
    In fact, when I tried to re-install it, the game wouldn't even load. It gave error messages.
    So, long story short, if you try to uninstall, say bubye to that character and all of his/her stuff.

7. Exanimis

Exanimis Aquatic Astronaut

thats why i updated the mod for the latest patch, to save my char. If somebody needs the mod for the version 1.3 write a pm to me i will send it to you via email since the post of the updated mod got deleted ...

8. Dominar Pippin

Dominar Pippin Orbital Explorer

I both love and admire this mod, and the Mini Dozer, and am striving to get both installed on a Community Server, however it really does need some minor balancing. So, I was wondering, do you intend to make it more dependent on crafting and resources in the future, maybe even requiring a Human Mech Blueprint or some such? Specifically it should cost significantly more to build than your low to medium ranged drills; otherwise they are rendered entirely obsolete. Still a great, great mod. I really liked how both gravel and fine sand can clog the machinery; a great little weakness for an otherwise powerful tool! Don't give up! I want to see this in Starbound v1.0!

9. Gniolliv

Gniolliv Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Those are really cool and helpful when in need of flatting off things! Nice work!

10. gonzaloscop

gonzaloscop Void-Bound Voyager

11. Spacebeard the Pirate

Spacebeard the Pirate Void-Bound Voyager

Why?

Because **** nature! That's why.

Seriously though, thanks for this, it's making my "project" move along so much faster.

12. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

Shame this hasn't had any recent updates. Really miss it.

13. rmmarx

rmmarx Orbital Explorer

I tried playing on a server with this server and it worked, but then no one could see me. I tried removing it, but then it just broke my charecters that had it. Any suggestions to get my save back and fix not being seen?

14. FissionHook

FissionHook Space Hobo

Hey, I hope it's not too much to ask, but could you update this for Upbeat Giraffe? I saw the video over on the mini-dozer and I think the big dozer would be more useful for flattening my planet (I'm trying to make a Community from The Giver). The mini-dozer is still real useful (and fun), but it's pretty annoying when I fall a tiny gap and end up making it into a huge gap that I have to fill back in. But, if you don't want to do it, I understand. Programming's hard.

15. Skizot

have your friends install the mod. only way. you could reinstall the mod, switch the tech off and then uninstall it.. that MIGHT work.[DOUBLEPOST=1423435257][/DOUBLEPOST]
    as soon as i get my mini dozer under control, I will update this one.

16. ninjatyler15

ninjatyler15 Big Damn Hero

(StarException) an errror occurred during loading:
    (TechDatabaseException) /tech/mech/treadmech/treadmech.tech
    Caused by: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("name")
    ClientApplication::postSplashInitialization()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

this is what shows up after i launch my game

17. Skizot

I have not yet updated the big dozer sorry

18. ninjatyler15

ninjatyler15 Big Damn Hero

Ok thats fine I was just wondering what the prob was

19. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

all credits to skizot!

here is an UNOFFICIAL update , used the UG mini-dozer as a base to work from
    took about 30 min (mostly crosschecking/changing names+vars)
    enjoy! :D

--kao

all files & code belong to skizot! - do not pm me about any issues

Attached Files:

20. kenjix01

kenjix01 Void-Bound Voyager