1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Pixel Goods Store v1.20 (Upbeat Giraffe)

Furniture, furnishings and equipment!

1. byKoi

byKoi Void-Bound Voyager

ok ill give that a try thanks! is there any way to remove that area that i can stand on if it doesnt work or if i cant find my right backup?

p.s.
    never mind found it out, yeah i dont have a back up but i figured out that i can just place dirt where the boxes used to be n then recollect the dirt n the ghost object so to speak will just kinda go away, oh well thanks anyways boogy completely my fault :rofl: lucky nothing to valuable was in my storage yet just a few extra techs!

2. Boogy

Boogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just fill it with dirt and remove it, should be fixed. Also, you can look for automatic backup for your shipworld in players folder, game does that automatically with each patch.

3. tentaculum

tentaculum Intergalactic Tourist

got the same error report like Swefox, exchanging mod with unpacked version didn´t work for me. Any idea what else to do?

4. Boogy

If you properly removed previos mod version, installed new or unpacked one and still getting this error, then it's most likely caused by some other mod, because unpacked version just can't cause this error.

5. tentaculum

tentaculum Intergalactic Tourist

you´re right, it was caused by the interiordecoration mod. Still strange because this mod was installed days ago and didn´t cause any trouble so far...

6. Boogy

Actually it makes perfect sense. You see, latest game update has a different .pak format and it no longer able to read old .pak files, so all the mods that are in .paks need to be repacked with newer version packing tool. Untill it's done - they won't work with latest client update. :)

7. Rashen

Rashen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okea is not showing up in any of my crafting lists. It is acting as if it isn't activated even though it is not in a .pak format.

8. Boogy

If the installation path is correct ( starbound/mods/okea/okea.modinfo ) and you don't see "pixel goods store" in basic craft menu, then the only option that might help (not guaranteed) is to completely remove and reinstall the game from steam (with backing up universe, mods and player folders).

9. Rashen

Rashen Subatomic Cosmonaut

I downloaded the unstable version and it worked.

10. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Now, I've an educated guess here, but I think you left some files calling on the dye station in the latest version. I'm getting an error in the log file. Kind of annoying, developing a mod when other, unrelated errors are popping up. :p

11. Boogy

Hmm, there is a dye station object file, but it has only __merge parts in it, if it gives you errors you can install this dye mod and the error should go away.

12. Boogy

Boogy updated OKEA Kiosk with a new update entry:

Hi-tech item set, new mod format.

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Outdone yourself as usual :).

14. Raindrac

Raindrac Existential Complex

Wait a minute.... :eek:
    In that one gif contained in the mods overview page...

[​IMG]

That's a piece of a screenshot I took of one of the biomes that I've added in my mod! Even the clouds and lighting are correct! :eek:
    [​IMG]
    I must be incredibly observant today. I'm amazed that I even caught that. :p
    I approve.

Boogy likes this.
  15. Boogy

Thanks for your nonstop support! X3

Oh god... you've caught me... It's an advertisement, not a content theft at all! :laugh:

Honestly, i think i've fould it via google when i was looking for a good scenic screenshots and typed something like 'starbound biomes' or similar stuff. :monkey:

Raindrac likes this.
  16. Aurtose

Aurtose Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could we have printable ships at some point? Have each racial ship as a huge storage container.

17. WolfBane

WolfBane Phantasmal Quasar

Or, perhaps a more realistic take could be a small model of the different ships? Perhaps they could be collectibles and only craftable by the specific races that correspond with the ships. That might be neat.

crazygreggy likes this.
  18. crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

With the ship mods currently available , that's being just a little pointless . Sorry , but I don't see ship printing as anything but an exploit . Ship models on the other hand I like - I second Wolfies request .

19. VasVadum

VasVadum Cosmic Narwhal

I haven't tried this yet, but I will in a moment. I just wanted to say, I don't like the single file method. I prefer mods to have their own folders so I know what is what just by looking at it. Without needing to try and guess randomly named files like pgs, obviously it's the initials of this mod, but when you start getting a lot of mods and everyone uses initials.... Yea. I won't pack my mods because of the format changes that happen every now and then breaking everything. :p My server has been down ever since the update because some people won't repack their mods. :/

20. Boogy

Well, packed mods probably will be a requirement for future serverside packs that could be downloaded by players by simply connecting to the server. If you don't like it in single file, then just download unpacked version, it's linked in the latest update as well as main post.

PS. Guys, it's probably just one or two more updates this month and then i really need a break, modding took a lot of my free time and since i'm going to be playing TESO next month, i'll probably won't be releasing any content updates for at least 3 weeks. I feel that 300+ items is already a huge amount and even though i want to keep adding more, i just can't keep up the pace and really need to take a break from starbound. Of course i will keep updating mods to latest game version for compatibility.

crazygreggy likes this.