1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Djinn submitted a new mod:

The Peglaci - A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

Read more about this mod...

2. Byzantine

Byzantine Phantasmal Quasar

Since I can't reply to your reply; So there is! Ingenious placement. I probably should have taken the respawn animation as a hint.

That said, I think I found an issue; harvesting snowberry gives "Snowberry" the seed, but instead of the fruit, you get "Perfectly Generic Item"s.

EDIT: Also, it seems the Peglaci clothing appear on the spinning wheel twice. Not a bit deal, but took me a moment to figure out.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  3. Djinn

How odd! I'll take a look into both.

EDIT: Alright, I fixed both of them - the snowberry thing was trying to reference the wrong name (duh bonehead move) and the double clothing is because I actually made two recipe files for each article of clothing (which is just... odd. I forgot that I did it already, I guess?)

Redownload for updates!

4. Djinn

Djinn updated The Peglaci with a new update entry:

Small Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Byzantine

Byzantine Phantasmal Quasar

Glad I could help out! Updating once I finish smelting all my silver.

6. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can see the Avali (another amazing mod race her on the forums) and these guys really sticking together very well indeed :3

The lore behind them is pretty amazing, though overall, the mechanics for the Peglaci is mostly complete

aerowx likes this.
  7. Djinn

Yeah, I'd love to get in contact with the Avali guy and do some sort of idea swap/write some contact lore between the two species. We'll see how well-recieved this mod is first.

aerowx likes this.
  8. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

RyujiinZERO is a pretty easy to get a word with guy, check out his mod's discussion page, he's always giving input on a daily, if not multi-hour basis

9. DekoDaGeko

DekoDaGeko Aquatic Astronaut

Hi, I have done a small mod spotlight on the Peglaci race mod. I hope you enjoy,

Olie.

10. Djinn

First of all, that's amazing! Thank you so much!

Second, the yarnspinner is not supposed to be there! That's for testing! Oops! Removing that later today.

mineries12 likes this.
  11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I predict it'll be very well recieved ;)

(I hope it is, you've put in a tonne of effort)

12. Zolond

Zolond Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am really liking this mod so far. However I do have a question: how do I fix the starter gun? I have iron bars, but just cant figure it out.

13. Djinn

Hey, nice to hear that. To fix the starter gun, have the gun and the iron in your inventory at the same time. All there is to it!

If that doesn't work, something is wrong and you should let me know!

14. Djinn

15. Zolond

I regret to report that I have iron bars, iron ore, and the broken pistol all in the inventory. No change.

16. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

*sees impervium tier armor* *goes like* HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT LOOKS SO ****ING AWESOME!

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  17. Djinn

Check your quests for a moment please, Zolond - have you got a quest called "A Broken Sidearm!" anywhere in your quest screen? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end.

EDIT:
    Ha, thank you, I like it too.

Starbound playa likes this.
  18. Zolond

I do have that quest. Do I need to select it as the active quest to get it to go? If so, my apologies for the confusion.

19. Djinn

Um, nope, it should just work. As long as you have the broken pistol and a bar of iron in your character's inventory (not the ship inventory), it should happen automatically. I'm not sure what to do to fix this!

20. Zolond

Having no other ideas myself, I'm going to try making a new character and see if the problem repeats.