1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated BetterMerchants 0.09a (Enraged Koala)

Improving your shopping experience, one shop at a time.

1. joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

Info: Preparing Star::Root...
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from '..\starbound.config'
    Info: Done preparing Star::Root.
    Info: Client version 'Beta v. Enraged Koala' '639'
    Info: Running from : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\win32\starbound.exe
    Info: Starting from the title screen
    Info: Initialized SDL
    Info: Initialized SDL Video
    Info: Initialized SDL Joystick
    Info: Initialized SDL Sound
    Info: Opened default audio device with 44khz / 16 bit stereo audio, 2048 sample size buffer
    Info: Loading Star::Root...
    Info: Initializing SDL Window
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from '..\starbound.config'
    Info: Created initial window 1902x1035
    Info: Initializing SDL Window
    Info: Re-created window 1902x1035
    Info: Not loading ImageMetadataDatabase from file '..\image.cache', digest mismatch or assets not digestable
    Error: Exception raised during Root finishInitialization: ItemException: Duplicate item name 'bambooshoot' found
    ... (2)
    00504DA6 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/game/StarRoot.cpp:194)
    00404B3C (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/StarClientApplication.cpp:324)
    009A64FC (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/core/StarThread_windows.cpp:74)
    75F83677 kernel32.dll
    77379F02 ntdll.dll
    77379ED5 ntdll.dll

Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    Error: StarException: An error occurred during loading: ItemException: Duplicate item name 'bambooshoot' found
    ... (2)
    00504DA6 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/game/StarRoot.cpp:194)
    00404B3C (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/StarClientApplication.cpp:324)
    009A64FC (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/core/StarThread_windows.cpp:74)
    75F83677 kernel32.dll
    77379F02 ntdll.dll
    77379ED5 ntdll.dll

00404FAD (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/StarClientApplication.cpp:338)
    00406CA7 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/StarClientApplication.cpp:407)
    0040A9D4 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/application/StarApplicationBase.cpp:200)
    004081C4 (/Users/builder/starbound-slave/releasebuilder-windows/build/source/client/main.cpp:38)
    004F0F21 (\SDL-1.2.15/./src/main/win32/SDL_win32_main.c:318)

2. Werekitty39501

Werekitty39501 Pangalactic Porcupine

It could be a conflict with Fracking Flora. It puts duplicate objects in both mod directories. Same thing happened with the Soy Mod.

3. joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

Oh thats probably it. Hopefully we get a compatibility patch soon.

4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

"Soon."

First, your problem is definitely a Frackin' Flora conflict.

Second... Dude, I ninja'd that request at 3am when I uploaded the update. Check under the Installation section of the mod page.
    Ooooh, that sounds bad. I'll fix the issue and upload 0.08a.

5. joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

Ah thank you!

6. Mackinz

7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

You were conflicting with FrackinFlora (my mod lol) due to not changing the definitions for the bambooshoot.

I've gone ahead and adjusted that in my own mod, so you don't need to do anything to fix it on your end. Saves you the trouble :)

8. Mackinz

lol

That works, I guess. But now we have two different sets of crafting recipes for the same objects and blocks, so I'm not sure what to do.

Also, there is a Frackin' Flora compatible version I've been uploading since I first implemented your Bamboo plant. People seem to just overlook it... lol

9. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Yea, that is probably the issue. Those who have double-items...kinda their own fault for not taking the compatible one. Such is life. Certainly no fault of either of us. It's not like we can merge definitions.

10. Werekitty39501

Teeny tiny itty bitty problem... The recipe for sugar didn't show up on any of my crafting lists.

11. Mackinz

Actually, I just noticed I didn't fix the sugar recipe when I accommodated the rest of the Sugarcane Fix mod. It should currently require a PGO when you see it in your default crafting window. I'll finish up my homework and release a 0.08b update.

12. Werekitty39501

Awesome! ^^

13. Mackinz

Mackinz updated BetterMerchants with a new update entry:

Version 0.08b - "New" plants and Sugarcane fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

FYI, this mod has a slight conflict with Frackin Flora.

15. SweFox

SweFox Guest

16. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Awesome! Missed that bit.

17. Mackinz

...*sigh*

Okay, now I'm just going to rename the bamboo plant entirely. I thought the issues had been fixed but apparently not. -.-
    That quote is no longer true. Now there is a regular version and an unpacked version.

18. Mackinz

Mackinz updated BetterMerchants with a new update entry:

0.08c - I Give Up On Bamboo

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

LOL had to stop uploading to test the new version. Starting again.

20. Mackinz

Sorry about that! I wanted to get that version out before I went to work and before too many people downloaded the last version. With any luck, there won't be any huge bugs found that necessitate a new version!

Though the issue I fixed wasn't a bug. It wasn't even a significant content change. Just a change to stupid Bamboo! >.<