1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

^^; it happens alot out this way, ahhahahaha... but yeah, problem is now patched. now the only thing left to do... as far as i can tell is for you to go forth and claim your prizes... as long as there are not any more errors to be found... i expect there will be one or two somewhere... lets just hope im wrong ^^

2. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Speaking of which, amirite in thinking your avatar's by Falvie? :p

3. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Download does not work for me? D:

4. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

yeah it would be, but its not drawn for me or anything, its just a picture i found while looking for something else and was kinda drawn to, haha ^^
    i take it there is some connection there then?

5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

6. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Btw, the Atlas upgraded version is still a viable option on tier 10 planets. Not as good as guns with 2000+ dps, but the knockback means you can destroy mobs before they reach you. As long as you can sustain firing it, that is. Is it meant to do 800 damage per shot, or is that a bug on my end? They all seem to do more damage than they say they do... Hmm. Likely not a bug with this mod, if it is a bug at all.

7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

they have been tweaked a bit, mostly im still trying to figure out the "energy - damage" ratio's, still trying to find that just right balance for each teir though occasionally i randomly end up with something as random as... well lets call it the "Hyper Effect"
    [​IMG]
    an Early Hypercannon Build with... well im not actually sure how that was accomplished... but it did work...

but yeah, you have a point, if i knew how to i would also directly modify the Knockback strength as well

8. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

9. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

that's good to hear, i think it may have just been the download link or site...

10. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Huh, installing this caused some random incompatbility and resulted in one of my characters not loading, error was quite vague
    "
    Info: Done loading Star::Root.
    Info: Writing Star::Configuration to '..\starbound.config'
    Error: Failed to load player metadata file ..\player\c99c5533b21903e840a0617748544361.metadata : JsonParsingException: Error parsing json: bad object, should be '{' at 1:1
    009DB6E2 starbound_opengl.exe
    0084C479 starbound_opengl.exe
    0054EC47 starbound_opengl.exe
    00404ED5 starbound_opengl.exe
    00406CA7 starbound_opengl.exe
    0040A544 starbound_opengl.exe
    004081C4 starbound_opengl.exe
    004EE931 starbound_opengl.exe"
    That's all it gives me when this mod is installed.
    Are there any known compatibilities with other mods like Creative Mode, Spawnable Items Pack, or Dyeing Bucket?

11. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

there are no incomparability's with creative mode that i am aware of, as i have that one installed as well, though im not sure about the other two, i would have to guess that error might be similar to one you would get if you had removed creative mod and tried to load a character which had crated the ultimate-box, other then that i can be of much help in figuring that one out. just as it is...

12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

False alarm, My connection was inconsistent and the rar file I downloaded didn't properly extract with 7-zip. I redownloaded it and tried again, no more issues.

13. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

no worrys then.

14. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

well i have some bad news...

my Pc finally decided to die on me, for the second time ever, my 4 year old outdated not-a-custom-built-gaming pc blue screened on me and well died completely when it restarted and well i had everything on it. it blue screened on me for the first time 3 days before the second time... im borrowing a friends pc to post this, as im at his place atm, but its going to take a month and maybe a few weeks longer before i am able to do any more work, all progress on the second half of the weapon pack is well gone... unless i can retrieve anything from the harddrive yet still, have to wait and see, but on the upside i do still have the weapon sprites, thanks to the weapon database on the first page of the discussions tab ^^ even though my pc is dead and going to be sent of and weapon progress is dead, i am not defeated.

i will be temporarily leaving for a month, but when able to i will occasionally check in when i am at a friends place or somewhere with a computer and internet, so with this i would just like to say, Kudo's to all of you who have helped support me and my first mod, because with out the support from you guys i would not have been able to get this far with it, and i mean 1,348 downloads for a first time mod is pretty good in my eyes, so thank you all.

i'll see you when i next see you.
    ~Dilrax.

15. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

What a shame, even more so that nobody can really help you, I'll have to make temp fixes for this on my client to keep using it I guess.

16. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Well, stuff happens. Hopefully you can recover some things when ya get back!

17. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Damn, dude. Have you got any backups? I backup my stuff every friday night. Probably a good idea, so that this hopefully might not happen again. Not just the mod, but everything else... Pretty hefty loss.

18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

i'll be here on a rare basis... at least maybe once or twice a week or two, so i can patch any problems using a friends/public library pc if need be, but there wasn't a lot lost as it was mostly just ground work and idea testing for a few of the second group guns... the sprites are all in the discussion page so if i do need a new pc, i have something to work with, and it was an old pc anyway... it was bound to die sometime for once, haha.

oh an nomming, the only thing i am worried about possibly losing is probably some game saves, couple art pics for me from friends and other randoms, haha the harddrive was kinda full of unsorted junk anyway, again... :p

19. GuardianofHarmony

GuardianofHarmony Big Damn Hero

Just wanted to point out, the Ion Cannon was originally a Superweapon from the RTS series Command and Conquer, the one in this mod reminds me heavily of it as its basically and orbital energy bombardment system. Was it inspired by the original Ion Cannon or did you just come up with it?

20. GuardianofHarmony

GuardianofHarmony Big Damn Hero

Also, sorry to hear about your PC, happens to the best of us.