1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mighty Music (songs only) 2.3 | Upbeat Giraffe

2254 songs and counting!

1. Quatroking

Quatroking Cosmic Narwhal

Quatroking updated Mighty Music Songpack with a new update entry:

ENRAGED KOALA TURBO UPDATE TO THE MAX

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Lrns123

Lrns123 Big Damn Hero

Did you really just put a remix of Night of Nights in there? :p
    The original one already makes Starbound struggle a lot, the remix will just kill it. You even pushed Starbound Composer's player to its limits with that one ;).

3. Quatroking

Ha, this is nothing. Try Circus Galop, in the music section ;)

4. ubertaco

ubertaco Space Spelunker

It would be awesome if you could add the track Ezio's family from assassins creed as well as the various themes for the assassins creed games and the halo theme, i would think these would be a must for the game music section.

5. JProllz

JProllz Aquatic Astronaut

Are we allowed to request songs? It feels selfish to do so with 1102 songs already in there.

6. Quatroking

Haha, you're free to request songs, I just can't guarantee that I will add everything.

7. JProllz

How about:

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
    Haddaway - What Is Love
    Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit The Floor
    Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / Another One Bites the Dust / We Will Rock You
    Flo Rida - Right Round / Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
    Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga ()
    Fukkireta
    Go! Go! Carlito
    Leekspin

This mod has let me enjoy Starbound as my friend's travelling bard, as I've already gotten a firm grasp of the game and I'm along for the ride as he plays through for the first time - and I love it.

8. Quatroking

Lee
    I'll look into it. Bohemian Rhapsody has been a pain in the ass for a while now as it uses way too much instruments - makes it really hard to find a piano version. Haven't tried Another one bites the dust or We will rock you though.
    Never gonna give you up will certainly make it into the next update. As for Leekspin, please refer to the song "Misc. - Ievan Polkka". It's the original title ;)

9. Frost3yte

Frost3yte Void-Bound Voyager

Love this mod, the extension to the Music page is great too, I was wondering, i can't find any music mods out there for some Chrono Cross, think maybe you could make at the very least 'Times scar' or 'Radical dreamers'?

Time's Scar

Radical Dreamers

10. Quatroking

Sure, I was going to add Chrono Trigger anyways. Might do Chrono Cross as well.

11. Frost3yte

Awesome, looking forward to it!

12. Quatroking

Quatroking updated Mighty Music Songpack with a new update entry:

Update time!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. JProllz

I will forever keep this mod installed and updated so long as I play Starbound. Keep up the awesome work! It's mind-boggling just how many songs are actually in the pack already.

14. Frost3yte

Awesome job with the new music, so glad you got the Chrono Cross in there, there may be a small audio issue with Times scar, I'll have to go in and listen with my good headphones to be sure, once I do, I'll let you know if its just something I'm missing on my own end (That would be paying close attention to the sound xD)

15. RunningDroid

RunningDroid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I found an issue with the names of two of the files, (on Linux) if I do "unzip -qq Q_MM_Songpack_v2.1.zip" unzip prints this:
    and exits like there's been an error, but if i do "unzip -qqUU Q_MM_Songpack_v2.1.zip" (to disable unzip's UTF-8 filename recognition and extract the file with the special characters intact) then Starbound crashes with

16. Quatroking

Damn those pesky unicode characters! No idea how that invisible character got into the filename though. Anyways, I've fixed the two files real quick, if you redownload the pack it'll appear right away.

17. RunningDroid

Yup, It's fixed! Thank you
    edit: I spoke too soon, the broken ones are still there but now there are normal ones too

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  18. Quatroking

fixing things is hard! please try again ;)

19. RunningDroid

That fixed it! Thanks

20. JProllz

How about:

(Streetfighter) - Guile's Theme
    Quad City DJs - Space Jam

Really, as many memetic songs as possible.