1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fight For Universe: Per Aspera Ad Astra 0.055

Modular Starship Construction System & More Planned

1. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Is the menu theme from a particular other source material or did someone make it for you? Cause it's catchy as all hell

2. Its from something great, but forgotten and abandoned by the time itself, but not by dedicated fans.

3. The_Scout

The_Scout Void-Bound Voyager

is there a way to fire the ion cannon for reaL?

4. Once Binary Modding will be implemented, Ion Cannon will fire and wreck things for real too :)

5. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Would you enlighten this poor lost soul then?

Darklight likes this.
  7. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Much obliged o/

8. TheMostDangerousEmotion

TheMostDangerousEmotion Star Wrangler

Can you help me? I have a mod that overwrites the vanilla matter manipulator, allowing for resources to be gathered more quickly, much like the red and blue matter manipulators in your mod. However, your vanilla matter manipulator overwrites that mod, meaning I'm stuck with a new vanilla matter manipulator on my custom race characters. A couple solutions would be to either rewrite your vanilla matter manipulator file if I want to keep that custom race's ship and starter items, or just add them to the mod if I don't. However, when I try to run the unpack script, it won't execute. After looking through the script itself in a text editor, I see that it runs off the windows unpacking program. I am on a mac and thus cannot run exe files. How would I modify the unpack file to use the MacOS unpack script instead?

Disregard that. I figured out a way. Takes a little longer than simply running a script, but it gets the job done.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  9. Broken-Steel

Broken-Steel Title Not Found

to the author

are you the same person who made the spaz mod that has a similar name as this one?

I'm going to go ahead and redact that inquiry, instead I'd like to comment on how awesome your website is. Though I would like to know if you are the only one working on so many projects.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  10. MightyAutumn1

MightyAutumn1 Void-Bound Voyager

hey how do you work the ion cannon

11. BlackAngel1003

BlackAngel1003 Master Chief

I have a question and/or request, Do Stimlab and Smartpet work on the server? If not, then can you add it to the server please. With the mod owners' permission, of course

12. jayer31889

jayer31889 Void-Bound Voyager

So no ion cannon yet...? And what is "the device" and what DOES it do?

13. BlackAngel1003

BlackAngel1003 Master Chief

Another Question, Are the StG cannons and "the device" useless, or not implemented yet?

14. jayer31889

jayer31889 Void-Bound Voyager

i dont think they are implemented.... :-\ im pretty sure we gotta wait for spaceship battles

15. Deterok

Deterok Intergalactic Tourist

Please add these files to the project.

Attached Files:

16. dasVertrauen

dasVertrauen Intergalactic Tourist

I cant seem to start the game when I install this mod. Getting this error. Help me plz..
    [​IMG]

17. rother

rother Void-Bound Voyager

the mod is empty? :D

18. SandMidget

SandMidget Space Hobo

I've copied the 3 things to the mods folder and deleted the shipworld file but whenever I load up my game it creates a new shipworld file and the matter manipulator things aren't there. Help?

19. rother

rother Void-Bound Voyager

if you unpack the mod you'll get an empty folder