1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

Nope I'm not sarcastic. I've just seen modders burn out over ungreatful people.

2. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

i wasn't saying you were, i was just saying that regardless if you were/not i was thankful for the thought. ^^; so uhh my bad, i should have probably stated that better... ^^;

3. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Dilrax updated Reni's Armory with a new update entry:

A Promise To Keep

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

*scans weapon preview section*
    My Gawd...that will be one hell of and update. I do look forward to this.....o_O

5. tyuiop09

tyuiop09 Void-Bound Voyager

i need help finding something actually or more of a question. Im wondering if this mod would have pitch black armor. Not just black like starbound black but the darkest black there is

6. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

there is not any armour in this yet, and there wont be for some time, its something i plan to try but i cant promise anything.
    all currently released work and the current inprogress work can be view on the first post of the discussion page.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/renis-armory.65417/#post-1693722

7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

well... this is... *coughs* Fascinating... *coughs* while tinkering and modifying the CoilRifle when i accidentally stumbled across a new type and form of weapon... its not something i can freely just ignore so yeah, there is a new Unknown weapon coming, and its a special little surprise, i'll have more details on it at a later date when i finish up with the current batch of weapons and the testing for them, call it... the RenTek Upgrade Part 1, who knows i might even throw in the new special, ;)

the RTU pack 1, will feature the following weapons: Cyan = position tweaking, Yellow = finalizing build, Green = acceptable state.
    Vulcan [Remake]
    Vulcan Mk2 [Remake]
    Vulcan Type 2 [New]
    Hypercannon [New]
    Razor [Remake]
    Energy Razor (Razor blaster) [Remake]
    CoilRifle [New]
    Pulser Wave Rifle [New]
    Pulsar Wave Cannon [New]
    Atlas Energy Cannon [Remake]
    Atlas Plasma Cannon [New]

so for those of you who have read this, here's another thing specially for you, a Question!
    Should the newly Discovered accidental weapon be included in the Next update? To vote, ether Yes or No
    click the link below and Vote! sorry about it being an external link,
    http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53086e9de4b06a63f5afb270
    Spread the word to any others you know if they downloaded this mod for a better chance at getting an early gift, or to stop it XP
    i'll give you all a week to vote on the answer to this.

8. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well now, looks like my Avali designated marksman has a new outlet for her money and ores.

You shall be receiving great business! :3

9. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

its good to see a new face and customer.

and our policy is its all free of charge... we, well i provide you with the know how and help, you you craft it with your own resource's, of course there are no refunds... at this time but then again you wont ever regret constructing the marvellous new and fun tool you would soon be holding, ^^ although you can always find something new or better elsewhere but i can guarantee you wont find anything as unique as these.

10. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I should say that you update the mod to enraged koala, not everyone knows how to use Notepad+++ to edit the mod. file and change the version name.

11. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

oh its actually all easy to do with a little bit of help and a tutorial or two, its fixing what ever problem that appears i often have to glare at...
    that also reminds me... >-> i forgot the next update is out, ^^; better update the game and possibly the mod if i have to, ahhahahaha...

12. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Keep Calm and Play Starbound!

13. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can hardly wait for the next update! Very cool and very innovative. Plus, the Avali look so cute and awesome, and Reni is no exception.
    I am not really sure what Dilrax is? Another Avali, or a Fox/Wolf creature?
    He look so cool anyway. Love this mod.

14. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

well... give me a few minutes, 30 at most, and you will have the next update with the first half of the new weapons, Reni is an avali, from the Avali Race mod, which is also the general race type and character name i play with, is always blue and always has goggles on his head, and the other would be Moi(me) :p couldn't help my self really because it was an amusing idea to "spice things up" a little by "hijacking the communications array", and actually a wolf, though if i was/had a "special" character in starbound it would probably look something like this: [​IMG] based on my avatar image and as close as i could make it, i got bored and i decided to work on my sprites a little while i took a break...

15. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

That "Next Gorgeous Version" Begins!

16. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Just did the update and now I'm getting errors on attempts to open Starbound ',' Quite literally you were the last mod I just updated too.

Not sure what it means but... >_>

EDIT: Definately Reni's Armory, I remove the new version and it boots right up

17. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

...i have no idea what that error is about, sorry, perhaps a mod conflict? though i doubt that is the case, i'll move mine to a different folder and put the download version in its place in the active starbound folder... i...err... have two versions of my own mod, as well as starbound, one for the mod work and the other to just generally play other peoples mods/everything... there might be something there i may have missed so i'll look into it and see what i can find...

18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

ahhhhahahahahaha.... i found it... there's an comma in the Player config file on like 14 at the end, and that comma shouldn't be there, and there's the answer to your problem... its amazing what one little comma in the wrong place can do... ahhhhahahahaha...

19. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Not a prob, crap happens after all :D

20. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot