1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Four techs at once! - Ultratech

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by SuperMandrew, Dec 9, 2013.

1. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

This mod is really outdated and I'm not currently supporting it unfortunately. You can check out Patchumz version though, which I think is updated for Furious Koala.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?goto/post&id=1677849#post-1677849

2. Patchumz

Patchumz Pangalactic Porcupine

Updated for Enraged Koala, for anyone still around :).

Attached Files:

3. Khazhor

Khazhor Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for answering, but that one is for Angry Koala, not Furious Koala

PS: Patchumz, can you please make a version for Furious Koala pls? I'm running that version because not all the mods I have are actualized to Enraged...

4. Patchumz

Patchumz Pangalactic Porcupine

Here you go.

Attached Files:

SuperMandrew likes this.
  5. Khazhor

Wow, thank you so much man, to both of you for all the help c:

6. TechnoStew

TechnoStew Void-Bound Voyager

For some reason, I can't seem to find the mod. Am I doing something wrong? Can you make an installation tutorial?
    Thanks!

7. Khazhor

Here they are, thanks to Patchumz

For Angry Koala: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?attachments/ultratech-zip.73911/
    For Furious Koala: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?attachments/furious-ultratech-zip.84878/
    For Enraged Koala: http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?attachments/ultratech-zip.84860/

To install, just go to your starbound folder (in ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound) and open the mods folder, then extract the mod there, it should be something like ...\Starbound\mods\ultratech, then you're ready to play c:

8. TechnoStew

TechnoStew Void-Bound Voyager

OMG Thanks so much! I am so glad that there is an Enraged Koala version of this epic mod! thanks a million! I was actually thinking of making my own tech mod for a school project! now that I know this mod has already been updated, I suppose I will make an infinite energy mod that combines the mech mods!
    Thanks again!

Khazhor likes this.
  9. denixprince

denixprince Space Hobo

Hello!

Could you PLEASE make a secondary mod from this one WITH ONLY MULTIJUMP AND DASH combined tech!

The reason is, "flying" and blink techs are extremely powerfull and so are RARE to find. So players like me who would prefer to find those techs normal way and who only have found multijump and dash techs, would not alter their game experience to feel like cheating.

THANK YOU!

10. StrayDawg

StrayDawg Orbital Explorer

Does it still work on Enraged Koala?

11. Qrystaline

Qrystaline Big Damn Hero

Not working cant find any tech in any crafting station, i even edited the recipe. Any insight is appreciated

12. Hurley6178

Hurley6178 Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to see if this mod is still being updated. One old version I installed gave me the bubble tech, but not the actual ultra tech. so i gained a tech at least that I didn't have.
    But the enraged koala version I was excited to try gives me an error on start up of Starbound so can't even play with it :(

13. Sauvagess

Sauvagess Void-Bound Voyager

This'll be great...once I actually get 4 techs to use.

14. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

ok, i officially give up on my 2-in-1 mod. xD i was trying to mix multijump with blink-through-walls lol
    i'll just download your mod and modify it with my parameters heh

edit: i don't suppose you can merge your bubble-ball booster with this 4-in-one (hover version) huh? xD activation could either be with G or double-tap downwards maybe?
    i think if you did, that would make it a 6-in-1 tech wouldn't it? o.o

edit2: i changed the recipe to pixels instead of 1 torch... 2.5k sounds really cheap but it's not too easy to get xD (considering i have 12k pixels.. which isn't a lot, considering how much i spend heh)
    i also made some small modifications to it.. but i still don't know how to merge your 2 mods - i can't even try to do that since i don't know enough about LUA to justify an attempt.
    also fixed the fact that the mod wasn't showing up at all in my crafting menu. xD i guess i downloaded the non-Enraged version...

edit3: roleplay-wise, i waited until i had all 4 techs (actually, just 3 out of the 4 - targeted blink (which i had modified), multijump (also modified by itself), and bubble boost -- which i replaced with hover in the mod) before i activated it. xD
    maybe i should try and find dash as well before actually using it for anything besides testing... but it's kinda hard to keep interested after tier 10 >.<

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  15. SaberMurusaki

SaberMurusaki Phantasmal Quasar

can you make upbeat giraffe version?
    this mod is soo cool i want it on upbeat giraffe.
    the 4in1 tech can be leg tech