1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Cave Story Songpack!

Discussion in 'Musical Instruments' started by MouseyRouse, Feb 19, 2014.

1. MouseyRouse

MouseyRouse Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

I've recently translated all 36 tracks in the original cave story soundtrack to .abc files, and am uploading them for your listening pleasure.

Download Version 1.0!

Preview on youtube Here!

Notes:

Some songs, for example; Gestation, have long pauses at the start of them, i currently don't know how to fix these pauses, and apologize.
    Missing Song: On To Grasstown, sadly this song is not in the pack, as all links to midi's of the song were corrupted or broken :(
    it would be much appreciated if a working MIDI file could be presented to me! :)
    This song pack was created using Starbound Composer! , An easy to use program to accurately create abc. files out of Midi files.

Installation: All the files and songs must be opened from the pack (using preferably Winrar or 7zip), and then extracted to your assets>user>songs folder, inside your starbound folder! this will impliment all abc song files to the game, to be played.

I do not own any of these songs, and they are in all rights belonging to Pixel and Nicalis. these songs can be taken down if the artist requests such.

Many thanks, MouseyRouse.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  2. DragonZombie

DragonZombie Pangalactic Porcupine

songs dont show up :( help?

3. MouseyRouse

As in not in the download, or not in starbound?

4. DragonZombie

not in starbound, i can hear them with the composer you mentioned, but not in the game, i tried with 3 instruments and none worked

5. MouseyRouse

If they are not showing up, you may have imported them to the wrong songs folder (make sure its the one inside user), or perhaps had of used a unsupported extractor program (Winrar is being used in my case), if not. perhaps theres a chance your just selecting a song with a pause at the start? otherwise im sorry but i'm clueless! :s i'll take a look at the files tommorow to see if something is wrong with them. thanks for alerting me of the problem.

DragonZombie likes this.
  6. DragonZombie

oh! my bad, i dint put them inside the user as you said, i put it on the mod folder! now it works! thanks!

MouseyRouse likes this.
  7. nic572

nic572 Void-Bound Voyager

nice job, have you made any other packs? id love to see them

8. nic572

nic572 Void-Bound Voyager

update the pack