1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Medical Potions 1.10 [Pleased Giraffe]

Craft your own very powerful Medical Potions.

1. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

NeoVanAlemania updated Medical Potions with a new update entry:

Ressource change to *.pak system, new ingredients with treasure pools and balancing

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Teknix

Teknix Star Wrangler

was a fantastic addition to my server until it was discovered that it somehow conflicts with the industrialization mod. if this gets resolved ill gladly return it to our server. it somehow caused the additional crafting tables to not appear at the crafting bench which stalls the main questline when both mods are installed.

3. NeoVanAlemania

For this case when other mods overwrite the merged player.config, I added a second way to get the recipe for the crafting station via pick up a wooden crafting table again. Did you tried that?
    But I remember that the actually version of industrialization doens´t conflicts with Medical Potions. There are no player.config file or other ones which conflicts with each other.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  4. Teknix

Teknix Star Wrangler

i had to go through my list of mods one by one to figure out which mod cut out the creation of the 3 tables in industrialization and when i added the potions mod back in thats when they disappeared from the crafting table on a new character. it was a process that took me around 2 hours or more to figure out. I'll look into this alternate method and get back to you on what i find, thanks for the heads up

5. NeoVanAlemania

Ah... I know whats the problem....
    I added the second way to get the potion station by pick up the wooden crafting table. This file is without merge at the moment and this should overwrite the crafting table from industrialization. I will change this file to the merge system in the next update. For now you can delete the "woodencraftingtable1" folder in MedicalPotions and all will be fine, I think.

6. Teknix

Teknix Star Wrangler

awesome ill give it a go, thank you for such an awesome mod!

7. NeoVanAlemania

Please tell me whether it works, so I can update the mod.
    And thanks. :)

8. NeoVanAlemania

9. Edgewalker_001

Edgewalker_001 Big Damn Hero

I'm having some problems with this mod, as in, it not appearing to work at all.

Has this something to do with it, or did they patch mod .pak support in these last two weeks?

10. NeoVanAlemania

The *.pak system works great, I play Starbound with it too. That can´t be the reason.

1. So.. the Potion Crafting Station did not appear in your Wooden Crafting Table?
    2. Did you tried to pick up the Wooden Crafting Table again?

If yes for both, which other mods do you installed yet?

11. Edgewalker_001

I did try to pick up the table, and I tried crafting one myself.

As for what other mods I have it's:
    Industrialization
    Avali race mod
    Beauty blooms, the floran hair mod
    Bulldozer and minidozer
    character creation mod
    frackin flora
    future mining tools mod (Had to remove the explosives crafting table myself)
    persistent farmables
    lightdrones
    modules in a box
    ore galore mod
    planetside 2 weapon mod
    smartpet
    stimlab
    tabula rasa
    tesla converter

Edit: Nevermind, I found the problem. Apparently you've doubled up on your folders in the original packed file, so there's one folder with the version number, containing another that contains the actual files, I just had to get rid of the extra folder and it works.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  12. NeoVanAlemania

Ah yes. In the description of the Mod page I wrote you need to copy the "MedicalPotions" folder, not another one. :)
    I will delete this extra folder to eliminate this confusing, thanks.

13. Edgewalker_001

I also made some changes to the other stimpak mod I'm using to make it able to use water flasks from this mod instead of the ones unique to that one. As well as a small mod that allows you to take T-Fuel from the tesla converter and combine it with oxygen potions and coal cells from the industrialization mod to make T fuel cells.

14. SexualRhinoceros

SexualRhinoceros Existential Complex

packing up mods is useless IMO as it doesn't save space and doesn't make anything simpler for the mod maker or mod user. All it does it make it harder for the mod user to view those files and play around with them which is personally how I learned how things work. Nonetheless, nice mod!

15. NeoVanAlemania

Yep, great ideas and good combination of different mods. :)

With the pak system the mod files are 50% smaller than before. The perfomance with multiple mods should be slightly better. But thank you. :)

16. NeoVanAlemania

17. SillyRedHeadGirl

SillyRedHeadGirl Void-Bound Voyager

The install was easy and making the potions table was simple. However I attempted to place it in the base... and it disappear. Being a little bit of a new player I built a second table and tried to place it again. *Poof* Disappear again. I am 99% sure I'm doing it right since I've build all the other tables in the game. Any ideas on what could be happening? Maybe it is my first mod? Maybe because of the other players on my server don't have the mod?

18. tboy21

tboy21 Void-Bound Voyager

19. NeoVanAlemania

This mod is not compatible with the current unstable version at the moment because the pak system has been changed. I will update this as soon as I can.

20. NeoVanAlemania