1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

That's not craftable yet - in a patch or two I'll be adding as way to (Why do people keep expecting that stuff to be craftable anyway; none of the other race's props and tiles can be crafted)

Nope, it'll work fine out of the box. No need to reset anything - obviously settlements will only appear on planets visitted after the patch is installed

Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
  2. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

There... is sort of a cheaty way to get aerogel soil replacement... mine all the blocks on the avali ship, save and close game, delete ship world file... rinse and repeat until you have a ton of the stuff >.>

3. Little-blade

Little-blade Void-Bound Voyager

Gotcha, thanks for the help. =)

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Little idea I've wanted experiment with for a while but been too busy with more important features:

[​IMG]

Whether it's possible to make a long poncho/cloak/robe type deal.

5. Icowom

Icowom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah, I kept seeing pics of other players here setting up some beastly looking Avali themed homes with crystal farms and such, was wondering how they did it. SInce I'm loathe to pillage Avali bases ;3;

6. Psychoman53

Psychoman53 Void-Bound Voyager

Yo dude would you mine giving me the coordinates for this place plz ?

7. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The fact that species-related blocks and items aren't craftable in vanilla is an endless source of frustration and I sincerely hope that they eventually emulate something like the Avali mod's recipe system.

I used the Creative mod and the Duplicator to get access to the new blocks.

8. Karmel

Karmel Void-Bound Voyager

MIGHTY NEED

Splitbolt likes this.
  9. Psychoman53

Could you plz give exact coordinates plz

10. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

x=51947665 y=-58606437, the Alpha 48 Lib 861 system, Alpha 48 Lib 861 VI and VI a.

11. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

It looks really good.
    Once again I have to say. Amazing spritework.

12. Psychoman53

Thx so much bro it saved me a lot of trouble . Anyway thx for the big help

13. Starrypop

Starrypop Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was peeking through the armor folder to see if their were any new armors, and i saw this. either way i like it

14. Psychoman53

Maybe in the next update you should add in leg pieces and a hood for this . (I fell that it will give off a mysterious vibe )

15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

This won't even be in the next update it's just proof of concept >.<

But yes eventually there'll be a range of robe type outfits, like mysterious robe + hood, hunters poncho etc

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  16. Psychoman53

I'm just saying that maybe in the next few updates maybe you could implement what I just said earlier . Either way can't wait to try the new update !

17. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

Gah... for some reason the Avali give me the vibe of the Tau from the 40k universe... lol must be the damn railguns... now I'm getting the vibe with those cloaks that makes me think Eldar Rangers.

18. Psychoman53

Are you sure it's not because their theme is the color orange ?

19. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

From tau to eldar? - now You're getting vibes from everywhere xD

But the avali do use a very clean, functional, hi-tech style, similar to that found in a lot of Japanese sci-fi's, and is echo'd in the Tau aesthetics (Which draw a lot of inspiration from those kind've shows, with their mecha and future tech). As for the railguns... a railgun is a railgun is a railgun :p - it's going to have a pair of rails somewhere in it's design xD

20. Nalkari

Nalkari Void-Bound Voyager

Wow..so much new stuff to explore.

But is it just me or are the shiplights on the new Ship fixed in their positions ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.