1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avali Race Mod 0.12.4

The only fluffy nomadic space raptors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artan6

artan6 Orbital Explorer

if anyone could help me on my question page 109 <---------- that would be awesome :D

2. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm guessing that's probably because the Scout's chest and Soldier's had the same appearance. (So probably not a bug, just no point in adding redundant vanity armor.)

It sounds like it's behaving as if the mod isn't installed at all. Make sure you don't have an "Avali" folder in another "Avali" folder. Double (and even triple) check that everything is in the proper place.

3. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Well, usual obvious questions:
    - Did you remember to install a character creation mod on her computer?
    - Did you use mod loader (Don't)
    - Can we see her starbound.log file

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Correct, soldier's chestpiece had same visual as scouts so it's redundant now.

The nano loom is already full of tent pieces. I don't want to crowd that further. I'll make an avali-style spinning wheel too at some stage, but right now the spinning wheel has bugger all on it, and is the usual source of vanity armour

triggertried likes this.
  5. artan6

artan6 Orbital Explorer

it is indeed inside another avali folder liek this mods/avali 71/avali/ stuff in there and yea she has extended charecter creation mod she can make a novikid and play them just fine

6. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Ketchup Robot

then that's your problem ;) take the avali folder out of the avali 71 folder (delete afterwards) and put the avali folder in the mods folder.

7. artan6

artan6 Orbital Explorer

yea trying it now lol so dumb thanks it works ha thanks guys

8. legoracer

legoracer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just noticed a spelling error in the Survival Cuirass' description: "An armoured cooland vest..."

9. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

I'm curious, with the new Armor Insert system, does that mean you'll be making higher tier armors since the pieces providing stats won't require sprite animation for the time being?

10. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

There's already tier 1-10 inserts now.

11. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

Oh, derp. I'm just using a new character and progressing through. I did get lucky during a bit of loot regarding either a chest or a mini-boss and snagged a 50 dps minigun that uses 1 energy per shot with 1 damage per hit (usually much more than 1 damage) so I have like, no intention of losing my new Avali character. Hell, I made such short work of the first boss with it that he didn't even teleport away. I am so glad I got that drop on an Avali and not say, a Glitch, seems more fitting.

I like the new recipes too, the wheat-stuff (2 tiles wide, 2 are used for an ingredient which itself is used in a later meal) looks very nice. I haven't found any settlements though, but I'm certain I will in due time.

12. Silavor

Silavor Pangalactic Porcupine

The Scout's Cuirass still has stats (70 Health, 28 Armour, 13 Warmth). All the other armour sets, as far as I can tell, have properly dropped down to vanity armour stats (1 Armour).

13. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Oops, must've slipped through, I'll fix that next patch. There'll likely be very frequent updates (1-2 days) for the foreseeable future now, back like it was closer to launch. The long delays in updates were due to me having to work on massive features like settlements, but from here on out it's mostly a matter of adding content to those features.

14. Jetpack725

Jetpack725 Guest

The Weapons on the wiki have been fixed up, ill await your judging.

(Don hurt me plz)

15. InADarkMirror

InADarkMirror Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found a second village and got some data chits, upgraded all my weapons. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a farm, so I'm still missing any Kiri seeds.

16. triggertried

triggertried Astral Cartographer

You know I was thinking about the Avali and the bonds they make with their siblings. Do you think that in more modern conflict, they would use their cybernetic technology to dull this link so that if one of them were lost not all 4 or 6 would go nuts and break down on the battle field?

17. triggertried

What teir did you find it on? So far teir 4 hasnt yielded any results.

18. Aryto

Aryto Subatomic Cosmonaut

Argg, the update, so beautiful. Can't wait for more clutter objects and stuff like Avali cooktops, refrigerators, etc!

Settling on a new world whilst contemplating codex entries....

[​IMG]
    Food: check. Supplies: check. Nanoloom... now where'd I put that?

[​IMG]
    Much safer.

19. triggertried

I am having too much fun drawing these fellers. An An Avali with a cybernetic iris eye implant.

[​IMG]

OssomSagax likes this.
  20. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I can always rely on you for ideas ;)

I've been scratching my head figuring what I'm missing from the material tiles or ways to use what I already have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.