Homestuck Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Well, at first I tried sending a bunch of the same message in a row. That didn't work. Slow mode caught me. But now I'm sending a chain of different messages, and slow mode gives zero shits.

2. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Oh, okay.

4. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

HE GETS ONE BUT I DON'T?

6. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wooop! :D

7. Scienta

Scienta Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh god Lightning Returns's story is dreadful. It would probably be redeemable if you could cut out the VO.

8. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Except for all the hallways :V the only redeeming thing is the battle system from what I can tell.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oh god, I saw that in Gamestop today. Nearly vomitted at the preview. Its like the makers have an intense hard-on for Lightning, since the entire thing seems like a "Lightning Clothes Changing Simulator"

And I was in Gamestop to windowshop

Scienta and RedScarWolf like this.
  10. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Put one there, if you want
    Anyone can edit it, you know

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. Scienta

Scienta Pangalactic Porcupine

Yea that is kinda cool. I kind of like the visuals as well. If it was just battles, and the visuals maybe I would be into it.
    Yea kinda, I was going to give it a chance, but after watching part 1 of Jesse's playthrough, nope. Might still watch it since I am soooooooo 8ored. Like RedScarWolf said, battle system isn't that bad, even though the clothes thing is a little silly.

13. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Ever since X-2, they've had a hard on for the dress sphere system, they've been waiting for a chance to throw it at us again.

14. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

15. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Day 32: I don't think that bush is ever going to get cut in Twitch Plays Pokemon.

16. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

I keep trying to enter the Konami Code, but I lag out of the chat every time I post a message. It's really annoying, which you could probably have figured out, as this is the third time I've complained about it. Maybe fourth. I can't remember.

Padexin and Tovlyn like this.
  17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I tried myself, but..................

18. Roxie Stables

Roxie Stables Parsec Taste Tester

Well the chat has posting restrictions, so it's no surprise you can't get it to work.

19. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

It wasn't the posting restrictions before. Whatever was broken is now fixed, so the posting restrictions are holding me back now. But before, I just lost connection every time I sent a message.

EDIT: Or it was fixed until just now

20. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

has pex killed everything yet?

Padexin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.