Homestuck Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scienta

Scienta Pangalactic Porcupine

MoMo, voice of reason.

Its not that I don't want to, its just a, less than pleasant one. I guess I should fight through it because it is something that is as important, as it is unpleasant.

2. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, that person would need to be launched into the sun, the next debate: SSAAR: Stop Sexual Assault Against Robots :V

3. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

Well really
    If in theory someone DID do that
    it would be an important thing to talk about

4. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

It is through enlightenment that we shall discover our own intell... I think I'm messing it up.

Do we even have the technology to invent an A.I. who can grasp the concept of sensibilities?

I fucking hope not.

Also yeah this discussion is actually as lighthearted as most of the ones we have, or at least it is now.

If you couldn't tell, I've started to relax again.

5. Scienta

Well It would probably end up being a simple AI, but could be used by our robot prodigy as fuel against us when they inevitably put us on trial for the atrocities we will commit. The simple AI would probably be likened to animals, and the abuse of the Sex toy, would be considered animal abuse. Maybe.

6. Bizarre Monkey

Do animals have the capacity to give a fuck?

I'm actually not sure, but it's pretty clear animals don't really have morals at all, it's all survival.

Mating is a huge part of survival, I can't see that level of A.I being a problem.

Morals for most creatures do not exist, the concept is a very human one. We as humans have the ability to invent ideas, animals serve nature as what most can regard as an automaton.

Sorry I should probably be less of a fucking nerd.

Padexin and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  7. Scienta

Doesn't stop people from thinking animals care, and locking up people for animal rape. So why would it stop the Robots?

8. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Heck the entire species of duck is all about rape, the males constantly evolve to rape better and the females try to turn into Fort Knox :V

9. Bizarre Monkey

[​IMG]
    Geddit, because he's a cat.

Seriously though, I know PETA do that, and if that sort of thing blows over there probably will be a PETAA.

People for the Ethnic Treatment of Animal-minded Androids.

10. Bizarre Monkey

GOTTA LOVE THOSE SPECTACULAR CORKSCREW SHOTGUN DICKS.

11. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

i am very unsure if it works. from what i know, committing rape is not just a thing of lust, but also has roots in childhood trauma, loneliness, power fantasies and having other psychological disabilities.

RedScarWolf and Scienta like this.
  12. Bizarre Monkey

That why we have a dual-donged approach.

Scienta likes this.
  13. Bizarre Monkey

no fuck that
    judge overrules that way shitty notion he wants to see where this is going

Padexin and pyromancerLaurentius like this.
  14. Scienta

Yea which is why in reality, it might cause more problems. Simply because the thing is a sex toy might lead people who use it, in a certain state of mind, to be more lonely and depressed.

15. Bizarre Monkey

And birthrates take a small return to normality before plummeting flaccidly again.

Scienta likes this.
  16. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

Well if youre referencing the neckbeard quote
    "In this moment, I am euphoric. not because of some phony God's blessing, but because of my own, intelligence"
    And then theres the actual good quote
    "The road to enlightenment is paved with knowledge."

Padexin likes this.
  17. Bizarre Monkey

Ahahaha, yeah you read me like a book MCMo.

Also this discussion has so much good signature material it's hard to decide which line to use.

18. Scienta

Which makes me think that maybe we are going at the issue in the wrong direction. Its like the issue of crazies shooting places up. Its not the fault of guns, or schools, or anything. We need to be focusing on detecting this kind of behavior early and acting on it. Not only that, but also begin telling people at an early age that this is wrong, and the implications of the act. Strike at the root ya know.

19. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Augmentations ho!

And all I have to say about this whole sentient robot thing is
    [​IMG]

HASN'T SKYNET TAUGHT YOU ALL ANYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

20. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

"The road to enlightenment is paved with knowledge."

Padexin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.