1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED RenTek: Reni's Armory (Discontinued) v1.5.1 Spirited Giraffe

Add Another Set of Unique Equipment to your collection.

1. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Dilrax updated Reni's Armory with a new update entry:

Reforging that Forge! -{Hotfix]

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Dilrax updated Reni's Armory with a new update entry:

Forge the Reforge! -{Hotfix]

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Currently just addressing minor problems people are finding, still working on the main project at the same time. :D

4. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

I love the reforge Idea. It's a great way to help a smoother transition between updates. I have a great idea if your looking to expand the armory. Energy shield tech:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-not-an-armor-stat-boost.57262/#post-1576261
    He was even kind enough to leave his sprites open source. (Just make sure to give him credit)
    It's extremely thorough, even to shield bursting sprites when the shield fails.

5. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

an interesting concept he has, though im sure the tech would require some scripting and well... that's still way over my head, but i have thought about trying to create some tech or armor with resistance, but that might all come at a way later date should i ever get around to it... currently just sticking with weapons, oh how i sooo have many idea's and concepts to bring to life... and that's all im saying, dont want to give away any spoilers now ;)

6. OssomSagax

OssomSagax Cosmic Narwhal

Hi there! Could you possibly bring to the front of the market some Gauss weaponry? Being an inter-planetary nomad is difficult when you can't remember the way back to Avalon for weapon tech!

7. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

that my friend can be done and would be quite an easy job to be done as the Nova Cannon was an early prototype of similar construction, i'll add it to the list of things to do and i might play around with a couple variations.

8. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

[​IMG] i wonder who's tuned in to this Frequency and who's not? no matter, i thought i might treat you guy's to a little spoiler, its not final but this is kinda what to expect in the next update.
    Saved by the Spoiler!, if you really really don't want to look, better turn back now, other wise, Click away!
    Are you sure you want to take a look, this warning is your last Chance to look away... just so you know!.
    As i said, its not final but...
    Featured here, are 3 Remake's, 3 new weapons, and 1 upgrade, thus far to be revealed, mwahahahahaha!

[​IMG]
    any how feel free to guess away at there names, what they are, what they do, what weapon type they might be, ect... i dont mind and i would just love to hear your thoughts! ^^

9. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Well obviously ya got the remakes of the Vulcans and the Nova Grenade Launcher + Cannon... I'm not sure what the other things are beyond basics though. First one seems to be some sort of beam weapon, the second a railgun, and the third a... shark launcher?

Dilrax likes this.
  10. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

holy Space Asteroids! :eek: that was quick, haha and i like your thoughts... but even the most obvious are not so obvious but who knows :p, unless it has a sharks head sticking out of it :lod:... then it might be too obvious but terraria said differantly, ^^

11. Gratuitous Lurking

Was lurking around as I watched my farm :3 And danke much. I was going off the first guesses after a quick look into my mod weapon bins, and well, shark head and what has been mentioned in the thread already >_>; fair enough on Terraria though, always did like the Megashark :D

12. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

that edge of space influenced S.D.M.G couldn't normally get with out altering or spawning in, that was a good gun too, but this... >-> the design influence goes way back to a time before terraria, Oh the awesome memory's of that particular game, if you ever played it you would never forget it.

13. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

things seem to be going well, so i might have the pack out sometime next week if im lucky, if anything it would be the 22nd at the latest but sometime before then, this is just my prediction how ever so don't take my word for granted as im not really sure about when it will get done but there will be something before the 22nd of the month, but as i said, i might get lucky and that would mean you might just get an early Package.

still working on weapon design's Havant done anything else thus far... modifications and altering will come after to smooth things out a little, followed by the sub system's and projectiles for each new weapon which would be next in line.

14. fusioniz

fusioniz Aquatic Astronaut

how do u fire the orbital cannon?

15. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

you need about 468 energy, which means you need very high quality armour that would give you about 470-500 energy, despite being able to build the orbital cannon with/without the help of others and there resource's you still need to match the energy requirements.

should you meet the requirements, when fired it creates a sparkle trail that marks the area it hits with a crosshair like icon as another sparkle trail shoots directly upwards, thus the Ion Projectiles rain down dealing high amounts of damage as well as leaving behind explosive particles which explode shortly after if the are not touched.
    [​IMG]
    and you get the idea, its not meant to be cheep to build or use, but well worth the price if you can wield its power.

16. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

Sorry guy's im gonna have to reschedule the next update release to a later time, the last few days have been... well bad for me and that's hindered the overall progress and slowed it down, of course i cant work on the update on the 3 days of the week that are my job days, and lately as i said the few days that are not my job days progress has been slow, why? because one of my knee's decided to have a heart attack in the nerves of its own accordance... so yeah, been limping about the place with a knee brace on, but even then i can sit at my desk for too long because other wise it starts to ache and i cant move it, generally just a pain in the tail to bend it, still im trying to do what i can and get this update done so once again sorry about the wait.

17. etherealblade

etherealblade Phantasmal Quasar

We appreciate your valuable contributions. We can definitely wait. Your health comes first. I've been having so much fun with this mod. Thank you!

Dilrax likes this.
  18. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

its nice to know someone's been having a blast ^^, more fun yet to come in strange packages...
    but thanks for the care, sarcastically or not ^^, "tis but a scratch"

19. Gratuitous Lurking

I'll have more fun when I can get the right tier of armor on a character to use the Orbital Laser :p get well soon, no sense overdoing yourself!

20. Dilrax

Dilrax Ketchup Robot

not that its overly impressive in visuals department, which i plan to hopefully change that some time but dont know when, but you might get that chance earlier then what it might normally take you, not that i can promise anything... ^^; but all i can say is, "a time of fun will come, when you least expect it."