Homestuck Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

I say we don't kick NC out of DnD
    Really, the character had the power to do the things he (tried) to do, being provided with the right tools for fire making (Combined with my flint and steel, he did)
    If anything he was acting out of character in this campaigns universe
    I, of course, could be accused of helping him out with a few of the things that was set on fire and I plead guilty to that
    Half of it was because my guy is kind of a wack-job (Would be more insane if he was able to wear a kilt and wear no shirt, but nooooo doing that would cause too much problems), the other half was also just general OOCness because of me kinda wanting to screw around
    So I'm gonna try not to set important-looking things on fire next round, and I also say that we put Nightclaw on probation

glassdragon and WoxandWarf like this.
  2. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Grav already decided to kick him out
    It wouldn't be the first time he's been let into something only to fuck it up, anyway

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I'm tempted to let him back in
    I may have overreacted

4. Relinies

Don't. He doesn't deserve another chance, and not just because he was a wad while playing DnD.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

However, I was always taught to give more chances, and my upbringing is hurt

@nightclaw

If you PROMISE not to dick around TOO much, I'll let you back in

Padexin, Tovlyn, glassdragon and 2 others like this.
  6. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Nightclaw is guiding me through the character sheet process, so maybe I'll join you guys on the next game

7. Rakuida

inb4 rel leaves the d&d'ing

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. Relinies

lelno

Padexin and WoxandWarf like this.
  9. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

okay
    fuck it, i was gonna say some bullshit grovel passive agressive thing but this is fucking stupid
    if you really and TRULY cant get over me having lied about my age and then blowing up fuckdeep or whatever else you're being passive aggressive about, and you really cant accept that sometimes people make mistakes, then i don't need to be here, i can just leave, kay? i don't need your fucking bullshit, and i really don't want it either.
    so unless you can get over your fucking issue, im gone.
    kay
    thanks
    bye

Padexin likes this.
  10. Relinies

I am going to allow this development.

11. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

12. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

Is there a particular reason you absolutely can't stand him?
    Also, "allow" implies you could stop him if you tried.

Padexin and WoxandWarf like this.
  13. nightclaw

nightclaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

kay
    bye all, for now anyway
    thanks to peoples for not being dicks
    frank for forgiving my mistakes, namely lying about my age
    pex for being the best friend
    gflux for showing me to a good time, if only for a while
    icefire for rp and for free dungeon keeper
    exxion for being a genuinely cool dude
    scientia for feeling she can trust me and others on threddum with the knowledge of her true gender and stuff
    roxie for hawt
    if i forgot anyone, im sorry, i'm kind of really pissed and im having a hard time thinking about nice things

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

15. Rakuida

I do not like this development
    I don't mind Nightclaw, I quite like him
    Then again some are more tolerant than others

Padexin, Ikbenbeter, Tovlyn and 4 others like this.
  16. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Holy shit, man. You really still hate him because of that? I mean, his past mistakes have made me distrust him a little bit, but at least I can understand that he's acknowledged his mistakes and is trying to mend what he did. This is the one time I'm going to have to agree with nightclaw and say that you're being too hard on him.
    This is the most dickish thing I've ever seen you type. God damn, Rel.

Padexin, Ikbenbeter, Tovlyn and 4 others like this.
  17. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

And that is saying something

Padexin, Tovlyn, glassdragon and 3 others like this.
  18. Relinies

It's not that I can't stand him.
    It's just that, he has consistently succeded in 1. Screwing up all sorts of things 2. Causing arguments, more than I used to 3. Being incredibly immature 4. Wasting several second and third chances that we've given him 5. Causing this same discussion (the one being had now) for the third time
    I am sick of him.

19. Bizarre Monkey

Bizarre Monkey Big Damn Hero

I really don't understand how any human being can manage to be this obnoxious, it's baffling beyond belief.

Busy day friends, I won't have a whole lot of time to talk, but I'll be reading whatever happens.

@Scienta: Lol it's cool, Transgender people tend to be really fascinating. I myself have sometimes wondered if I was of that sort, but no I just didn't naturally produce the hormones of either due to surgery that I barely remember.

Despite you only coming back to the thread recently I've felt more connected with you from a basis of social chemistry than anyone else. When I don't use my monkey avatar I commonly use an avatar that's female or that can be interpreted as either.

I envy girls for having a few things we don't, like skirts and ribbons are the most fascinating thing for me, that flowy windswept material is something I can't go around in without betraying my gender.

Okay I can get away with ribbons if I'm smart about it. I also manage to be inventive with using jackets in place of a skirt.

I certainly enjoy drawing girls more, and not because of the attraction to boobs or butts, it's all fashion-minded for me.

glassdragon, Scienta and Relinies like this.
  20. Exxion

Exxion King Homestuck V

1. I count two things he has screwed up. One was months ago and the other was a single round of a game.
    2. Certainly not more than you cause.
    3. Just like everyone else here?
    4. Name one.
    5. You're the one who caused this discussion.

Padexin, Tovlyn, glassdragon and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.