1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bees! v:Unstable/Pre 1.0

A massive addition to Starbound centered around Beekeeping! +Armor, Blocks, Furniture, and tons more

1. puffintoast

puffintoast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Beefest continues!!

2. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Cactuar updated Bee Breeding, apiaries, and honey! with a new update entry:

Some fixes, a little addition.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Cactuar updated Bees! with a new update entry:

Random apiary recharge times, some bug fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Remember that there is already a Candle item in game. Recolors of it would work fine, for this mod.

Also, were any of my ideas helpful? Or not so helpful?

5. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Oh there is? Did not know that! Ill find it and change it. And yes, but I think i got too obsessed with making more content and didn't respond to you guys im sorry!

6. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

That's alright. The Candles are usually found in Glitch settlements, Castles, and Keeps (Glitch Castle with a single king and nothing else) and some of the Wizard homes for the Glitch.

7. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

I'll be working on a back item soon, i already made a crafting station, and there is some honey food in the game... :D so im working on it.

8. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

9. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Yeay! I'm glad I could help with the candles thing.
    especially since it's 5 in the morning, and I'm not usually very coherent around now.

10. SweFox

SweFox Guest

REALLY cute mod! I want to ask, is this mod compatible with Starbooze then? I read the other page and wanted a 100% confirmation.

I want both mods!

11. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Thanks! :D

12. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Yep, it is. I made sure i keep starbooze on my mods list so it will generate any incompatibility errors just incase.

13. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

yw, I enjoy helping people.

So, any of the ideas I gave earlier look good?

14. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Yes, but im taking the day off for the most part. Girlfriend is over and trying to drag me away.

I already implemented some of them, i think next though i need to get a bee suit and wings made. I'm not so wonderful at pixel art but know a few people who are.

Thanks for the advice, by the way. I'll get back in more detail later.

15. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

yw. Go, have fun with your gf, you deserve it after this flurry of activity.

16. SweFox

SweFox Guest

*happy*

17. green3y3

green3y3 Pangalactic Porcupine

hi, i really like your mod and there would be some great possibilities when combining it with other (like FlowerMod or Frackin'Flora), so that maybe different species of plants could get benefits from getting (cross-) pollinated (with occasionally producing something new).

but there's a problem with the nocturnal apiary, as it only produces PGI everytime (in different version of "bees"). could you please fix that? :)

18. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

Fixing it right now.

19. Cactuar

Cactuar Ketchup Robot

green3y3 likes this.
  20. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Once your mod has reached a stable point, I will be adding it to my server. Do you need multiplayer testing, or have you already got some running?