Complete Official MadTulip`s Spaceship Mod Contest (Win Starbound and Terraria Steam key)

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by TooManySecrets, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

I lost interest in building that ship because of this. Good luck to the rest of you

I am withdrawing.

2. LemonKnight

LemonKnight Void-Bound Voyager

Huh. Suppose I could try something better...

It's going to be hard to top everything that has been posted so far, particularly when all the ships in later pages of the thread will most likely be less viewed. I got 6 days to make it count, somehow.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  3. samhain

samhain Aquatic Astronaut

Where did you get those curves?!?! I need some of that!

MaxThePizza likes this.
  4. LemonKnight

Are we allowed to use horizontal doors? MagicHunter160 used them.

5. MagicHunter160

MagicHunter160 Aquatic Astronaut

yeah im pretty sure you can they never said anything

6. EasyCo

EasyCo Void-Bound Voyager

These ships are simply incredible. Is it possible to download and use them for single player?

7. dieheart

dieheart Void-Bound Voyager

8. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

The Problem is, the most of us, use different Mods, not only this one (For interior decoration)
    So it will get 100% incobatibilitys.
    The ship itself eis easy to transfer.
    Take the Shipworldfile of the wanted character.
    And send it to the wanting person, he must than replac ethe loooong numerical name of the shipworldfile with the looong numerical name of his character... done.

9. LemonKnight

Ctrl + X, Rename, Ctrl + V
    It doesn't sound too bad, particularly when builders only use the least amount of mods possible to construct their ships, and everything else can be added on top. The only problem that I can foresee is if the ship doesn't have the starting equipment or not when starting out with said ship, or if it's impossible to traverse the ship without techs (Phase Jump, Blink, etc.)

10. TooManySecrets

TooManySecrets Sandwich Man

Do tho the lack of likes for ships that where posted later on i will be riposting this with all the ppl who entered and will make a vote thread so we get a fair winner. After the contest is done il link the new thread that will be made for deciding the winner.

samhain and greenman like this.
  11. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

I am probably too late but I guess Floran will just post pictures of sssship on the main mod page. By too late Floran only recently found this. when floran is done there will be a true taste of Floran Cluster going to war.
    Floran making big sssship. Call it B'rel. Ssssilly humanss call it Bird of Prey? Not making ssship for Aviansss.

Whoo kind of had fun there with that but yeah making a Floran B'rel (Klignon version). If it doesn't look right I'll make glitch one.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  12. TooManySecrets

You are not to late you have until 23:00 (11PM) CET today

13. Ixantir

Ixantir Ketchup Robot

according the world clock stuff its nearlly 01:00 and I'm only now getting decks down haven't even gotten to the ship blocks and I have a number of other things to figure out since i'm using Starfoundry, spawnbound, and a few others. I took a look at who's getting higher votes and unfortunately our trekkies aren't out in force. I guess I'll make a custom ship once I figure out the other stuff. Thank you for the interest though. I may just make a B'rel mod I think I know how to add brushes now in Starstructor.

Shame I didn't know it was CET earlier .-. might have had this more underway or even finished. welp I'll just post it over in yer main thread

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  14. MagicHunter160

MagicHunter160 Aquatic Astronaut

idk what time it is where you're at because i'm in California can you say how many hours/minutes there is left?

15. TooManySecrets

The contest is over now and il make a new thread with all the ships you guys put in. So players can vote.

16. TooManySecrets

The vote is here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.