Kadron Empire | For All Things Space |

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Whitepixel

Whitepixel Void-Bound Voyager

So, you looking to make anything new, I don't know, maybe a weapon or two?

2. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Perhaps, I've been thinking that for a while.

3. Whitepixel

Well, it'd be good if you did, that's for sure. Also, it's silent in the Corporations are again. :/

Shock likes this.
  4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Fixed your post, also, I agree. It's really quiet. I have released the Kyzorntri which is a magnificent weapon crafted from the ore, Kyzorn. Check it out. :p

5. Whitepixel

Damn, that sure is a cool weapon. Never seen a weapon like it! Good job. ((Bye, I've gotta go. ;)))

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Thank you very much, glad you like it. I'll probably release some vehicles or perhaps a new spaceship soon if I have any new ideas. ((Bye for now. :p))

7. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

*MinervaTech assault shuttle arrives, representative gets out and heads towards Shock*
    I am here behalf of our president. We would like to offer you our services and expertise in spacecraft branch of industry. We also have considerable knowledge in weaponry. We can establish a partnership, should you wish to get a piece of our technology, at a resonable price. We also own a professional shooting range, where products can be tested. Our labs could also be used in order to upgrade your current products. We value quality above everything else, however we are also known for our resourcefulness, swiftness and reliability. Should you wish to get to know us better, please refer to our thread.
    *Waits for an answer in anticipation*

I'm not filling the form, because I wish to have a partnership on equal rights, not to be an employee to boss around. The special letter is K.

Shock likes this.
  8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Agreed, we are officially partnered, I am happy with the resources and facilities you have available.

9. LeeJohn

*Makes a slight smile*
    That is settled then. We are looking forward to the effects of this cooperation.
    *Exits the building, boards his shuttle and flies away*

Shock likes this.
  10. LeeJohn

*1 Spaceship design inbound*
    Unknown.omniproject
    Ultralight fighter class spaceship, with a new, unique feature to connect your mind to the ship, so that it literally becomes an extension of your body.
    - Equipped with the best of MinervaTech technologies for better experience
    - Steer with your mind, feel your ship™
    - Supports double mind entanglement (not recommended for strangers)
    - Very stylish design, care for details, premium materials used
    - Very effective, yet comprehensible weapons system
    - Anti-theft MindStun™ system
    - Best known radiation and projectile shielding technology
    - The best existing military-grade drive/hyperdrive core and weaponry
    - Preinstalled fully sentient AI program, with following personality options: bitchy, neutral, devoted (You can mix and reprogram them to suit your needs)

Estimated cost: 8,458,250,000 Pixels (based on materials and labor)
    *Message ends*

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Shock likes this.
  11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That is fantastic, I'll need to do some paperwork and the such first, then I'll publish it on the thread!

12. ThatMadCat

ThatMadCat Phantasmal Quasar

Greetings Mr Shock,

I'm looking to apply for a job with your corporation.
    Now, I'm not much for any of your specific jobs that you are looking for, my line of work usually revolves around product protection, whether that be factory or transport protection, or even simple security shifts.

I am however very interested in your weapons systems, and would be willing to ask for placement in advertisement (and by advertisement I mean getting to have a go with your lovely sedation system!)

Sorry if this isn't the sort of employee you're looking for, but I'll submit an application regardless.

Name: Tim 'That Mad' Cat
    Desired Job: Advertisement
    Speciality(ies): Security and standing around looking impressive (ish)
    Job Experience: Ex military (that's a long story), previous experience working for various commercial companies (mainly distributors (all legitimate and honest))
    Special Letter: K

Shock likes this.
  13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Accepted. Welcome, ThatMadCat, to Kadron Empire.

ThatMadCat likes this.
  14. ThatMadCat

Thanks Boss!

Where do I need to go, and what do I need to take with me?

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You must take a rifle for protection and a set of our best defensive armour along with you. Set a radar along the solar system to warn us of any intruders. If anyone comes without being allowed, eliminate them. Good luck, use the Red Void as transport! :p After you've completed this task, you may test my sedation system. xP

16. ThatMadCat

Will do, Sir.

Sorry about the late reply, had to perform some percussive maintenance on the radar systems, theres one in orbit around every planet, and an extra one around the base.

That should do, oh... and the Rifle is rather nifty, works well with the rest of the gear, thanks!

Shock likes this.
  17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Glad you like the rifle and equipment. Thanks for completing the job! Is there anything else you'd particularly like to do?

18. ThatMadCat

Errrr... As of right now, Sir, Not a great deal needs doing! I got all the sat-feeds up on the HUD (seriously, this helmet is amazing!) and other than that, Base is secure and everyone seems fine, I'll let you know if anything peculiar pops up!

19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. You could try and create your very own custom gun if you'd like.

20. ThatMadCat

Sorry about the late reply boss, Things got... well... interesting, all these people that look liked they'd been infected with mushrooms showed up. Not a lot happened at first, they kept their distance and such.

All of a sudden they just attacked, the tranq. rifle didn't do anything so I had to resort to the old faithful shield and assault rifle trick, eventually they got close enough that I had to bust out the blade, and I got one, and then they all sorta vanished, sir.
    Not sure what on earth happened, just sorta... Poofed out of existence, except for their fungus like skin I guess, just empty shells!
    I've sent one in a sealed pod back to Base, might want to have a look at it, and I got the local Apex population to run one of their high-tech body scans on me, I'm fighting fit again, if a little confused!

ADDITION: I think I'll stick with the one they gave me when I was still USMC, sir.

Out of character: If you're wondering, I'm not a deserter. My base got attacked and all communications were terminated. Found out a week later that it was the USMC themselves that had sent a force to wipe out the base... that's the backstory I made up anyways haha

Shock likes this.