Accepting Requests!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JayZulko, Jan 31, 2014.

1. JayZulko

JayZulko Void-Bound Voyager

I'm an amateur artist looking to keep up my practice, and since I'm so hooked on this game right now I'd like to offer character sketches.
    Just send me a few things:
    Screenshot/Avatar Pic (at least one)
    Character's Personality Notes (if you're into the RP'ing)
    Thoughts on Picture Type (Ex: style, setting, file type, image size, anything you feel like providing)

I'll let you know when I'm ready to start on yours. My first two sketches both took me about two hours and I'll put more effort into works for other people. Glitch-SB-jpg.jpg 2014-01-19_00010.jpg Hylotl-jpg.jpg 2014-01-19_00001.jpg

I've decided I want to keep practicing character sketches but would rather help out the community rather than stick to my own.

So if anyone would like theirs made just provide a few things:
    Screenshot (at least 1) of your character
    Any personality notes (if you're into the whole RP thing)
    Thoughts on type of sketch you'd like ( more chibi styled or serious, pose, etc.)

I did my first two and they both took around two hours of solid work. I will probably put more effort into a project for someone.

UPDATE:
    I've added my completed works and screenshots if I can provide one.

SB-oraserat.png SB-Xentonic.png
    SB gilleah pixel 2.png SB-gilleah.png
    SB-adam.png
    kobold.png

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Try this

Attached Files:

3. JayZulko

Nice armor. That sword looks to have a triangular end, right?

4. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Yes

5. Xentonic

Xentonic Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could you do my avatar? The sword has a non pointed end (the blade is rectangular).
    Also make him seem serious but not evil.

6. JayZulko

Okay, how's this?
    SB-oraserat.png

Wound up working on this in long bursts over the weekend and just finished up. Hope you enjoy!

Silvestre and Evangelion like this.
  7. JayZulko

Perfect timing! I just finished my first request, so it looks like you're next up!

8. oraserat

oraserat Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks!!!! It's awesome

9. Xentonic

Xentonic Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome!

10. Gilleah AKA Chawy

Gilleah AKA Chawy Void-Bound Voyager

DSC_0058.JPG
    gilleah pixel.png
    gilleah pixel 2.png <--Optional addition
    Can you make anything of these :)?
    She carries that big bad Tesla coil around since it makes a pretty fine weapon, and she works in a lab with an Apex. You can choose whether she has it in the picture or not. I havent decided on her personality, but she'll be loyal and I guess smiling most of her time.

11. JayZulko

For some reason I didn't get notice of this post, but you're next up!

12. JayZulko

Just finised up, waddaya think?
    SB-Xentonic.png

Spent 4-6 hours in four sessions on this one.

Silvestre likes this.
  13. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

You'r art is pretty good :) Amazing job ^^

14. JayZulko

Thank you! I've been out of regular practice for a while, so I like keeping myself busy.

Adam05PL likes this.
  15. JayZulko

By the by, what's up with the pants? Are they just two-toned or is one of the sleeves half gone?

16. Gilleah AKA Chawy

Gilleah AKA Chawy Void-Bound Voyager

One've the sleeves are gone, so yeah ones half cut and the other is a full cut I suppose :D

17. Adam05PL

I normally don't ask requests for nothing ( artists deserve some money for their artwork too =) ) , but if you can do mine Avian that would be amazing :D
    He's captain of small Avian pirate ship that are helping people in need. He got chosed for captain thanks for his perfect aim . They have money for this thanks to rich solarium mine they discovered. Even
    in hardest times he try to be optimistic, which he promised himself after what happened to his wife ( As you know lore of Avians, she was sacrificed because of one
    black feather found in their house ). Adam ( my character) couldn't take blame for himself because he was working when that happened. He came back and saw Avian priest pulling knife in his lover.
    After that he ran and promised himself to find prove that Kluex ( Avian god) isn't real. His shipmates have same mission too. The day he'll find the prove that Kluex isn't real, or will find Kluex himself, with
    different will than taking sacrifices will be hapiest day in his life. Now he's helping people in even worse situations than him. Well , that quite sums history of character, not sure if it was needed, but I'm kinda into RP ^^
    If you would do a art of my character it would be amazing ^^ Thanks =)
    Avian 2.png Avian.png

18. JayZulko

@Gilleah AKA Chawy I've put in four long sessions so far and am enjoying the process. Trying to not get impatient and rush the process, and having fun!

@Adam05PL I was wondering if I could add a companion in the background of yours. I have a Glitch character who awakened among a colony of Grounded Avians and has hence identified most with their outlook. His first transplanetary voyage he encountered the Ascended and had to learn to match their vicious aggression.

19. Adam05PL

Yeah, no problem :D

20. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

Nice job dude, you're doing great!