1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED S3r1ous Mods 125

Compatible with the latest version. Easy to use. Stable. Periodic Updates.

1. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

So it seems there will be changes cause of permissions. I will keep you all updated.

2. ThaOneDon

I rage when im not getting what i want lol. Nah, i have many sides.
    Its just healthy dose of criticism. I am already getting it sorted out.

3. I see you have also included my mods as well. Please remove my content from it as I have explicitly stated that I do not want my mod in any mod packs right now. Not only are you ignoring our saying in the matter, but you are insulting us for doing so. I find it odd that on your description page you state that my content is not included, but upon downloading, I did in fact find my content inside of the folders. Whether this is a mis-link of the proper download or if you are still sorting this out, I do not know and I'm not jumping the gun. I just hope that you will respect our decisions for keeping our content out of mod packs for now. I really don't want to have to be the reason a mod is taken down, but I do hope this will be resolved soon.

If you are one of those people who need a reason for everything... here is why:
    Under the license I chose for my mod, you are legally allowed to distribute my mod as much as you want. I simply do not want my mod in packs at this very point in time. My opinion can, and likely will, change in the near future once I have a stable and working release for the public. At that time I will change the mod packs settings and you will be free to distribute my mod to your liking. However, at this very moment, I would like you to wait a bit.

ahappydude likes this.
  4. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If I may ask, what did you change for my mod to end up under the "Fixes" line? :v

Also hi, @severedskullz.

Edit: I downloaded your file and there was nothing inside of it. I also think you should stick with a ZIP file...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    ahappydude likes this.
  5. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Makes sense, I suppose to combat this, a good solution is to issue a big warning message to those who want to download this, that the mods in this pack may not be up to date and the user is advised that he/she is willing to be okay with that. In other words, something like this might work:

"Warning! Some mods may be outdated. Please check latest versions from original authors before submitting bug reports!"

On top of the page, in big, red letters of course.

6. ahappydude

ahappydude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its kind of funny that you didnt care about these authors that doesnt wanted their mods in packs and then you set your own pack to use thiese same permissions :p Well well good luck with all

7. I can't even get people to follow a thread/post explaining how to USE the mod... Its unlikely that what you suggested will work even for one person.

8. ThaOneDon

LOL mishap in wording, how the hell i didnt notice it???

9. ThaOneDon

I did all i could, now i got i notice from moderator that the pack was flagged so i reacted accordingly. I got really no choice if i cant change the rules here you know. Whatever these guys are saying that my mods are not updated or dont work is ofcourse nonsense since i play with these on all the time. I wouldve noticed if something was wrong LOL

10. ThaOneDon

I respect that.... for now

11. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

if your planning on adding my mod into a mod pack, i'm sorry to say, that i refuse this, so i suggest removing it.

Ramones_fan and ahappydude like this.
  12. ThaOneDon

Will do.

EDIT: That was a reply to DraLUSAD.
    I wish it didnt have to be like this, now its ridiculously complicated to make the next version. Thanks for that.

:devil:

13. ThaOneDon

NEW UPDATE COMING SOON:

PENDING(Must get permission):
    More Mechs 1.0 by Onilink

NEW:
    Combustible Lemons 0.99 by gp2.exe

UPDATES:
    VitsotU 2.2.0.2 by Dracyoshi
    Industrialization: Starbound Edition 0.7.2 RC8 by DraLUSAD (NOT INCLUDED, USE ALTERNATIVE ONE FROM TXT)
    Ammo Overhaul (AMN) 4.1 Archery 101 by Wurmheart
    Arcane Add On 1.11 by Seterwind
    Frackin Flora 2.4a by sayter
    Spacebound .8 by MoonOne
    Hemp Craft 1.2 by Gothboy77 (NOT INCLUDED, USE ALTERNATIVE ONE FROM TXT)

Wingless likes this.
  14. I think you need to re-read the rules, and then read what is on the bottom of each mod page. I suggest you also take a class in the basics of the law. You clearly are ignorant in the matter. I also think you meant "Compilations", and not complications... so an English course for you as well.
    What I do for my mods is link to a mediafire (or drop box) link. The link stays persistent as long as you overwrite the file instead of making a new one. This way, you do not have to push out a resource update each time you make a change. Change it on the server, let your users know, and you don't have to change the download link. It also saves you the embarrassment when you forget to upload something and need to change it last minuet.

15. Wingless

Wingless Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i already know my english isn't perfect nor did i claim it was but to attack people using misspells and whatnot especially when you yourself can't even properly spell (minuet... really?) is lame and cheap...
    i just wanted to point out that mod packs are merely combining many great mods out here so its conflict free and easy to use so we don't have to download and worry about whether the 1561446 mods work properly or are compatible with each other or not.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  16. ThaOneDon

Omg, thats immensly helpful. Thanks so much.

17. ahappydude

ahappydude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I mean, its fine the way you play it.. But as you started to restribute the mods you dont get permissions for its diss
    We have had this discussion a while back, i guess you missed it :) Its thanks to that we modders got the admins to add the permissions system just for these cases that modpackers DONT take the time or simply dont want to ask the mod authors to use her/his stuff. So calm down ^^
    Yes dropbox saves a lot of time and hassle

18. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon updated S3r1ous Mod Pack with a new update entry:

Redacted Edition Up

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. ThaOneDon

another huge update coming soon, testing new mods:

NEW:
    Flower Mod 1.4.1 by mrboese
    Hoverbikes 0.2 by erlioniel