Traditional Pause café

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Khalay, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Archalieus

Archalieus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are pretty good, very crisp. Are you scanning these in? Also, are you taking informal commissions, or just whatever muses you?

2. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

Well thank you :D
    Actually, I'm taking picture of my drawing with my phone because I am to lazy to scan it :>
    I can take any requests as long as you don't ask for colors or too complicated things (background, fighting scene with a lots of details, ...) because I do that for free ~
    So, just ask :D

3. Silvestre

Silvestre Pangalactic Porcupine

This is great, thank you so much, Khalay, I'm happy you enjoyed drawing him, and you did it so well, too :D

4. Mikhaos

Mikhaos Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I'll post this if your interested, he's an alien hunter named John Eldritch in pioneer armor and avian armor. I don't really want anything specific, so just go nuts. X3

5. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

Silvestre > No problem, I really like your Avian x'3

Mikhaos > Ok, I'll try to do something then :3
    Thanks for the details and the armor name !

Silvestre likes this.
  6. Mikhaos

No problem, and thank you sir for taking up the request. ^_^

7. Borvis

Borvis Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow- I really love your style. I especially love how you made the Doom Lord armor look pretty badass!

I might ask for some fanart of my Glitch done if you have the time, but if not, I'm simply happy to see more of your work being put out.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  8. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

I would be glad to draw your Glitch, just upload me a pic and the armor you want :3

Silvestre and Borvis like this.
  9. Mikhaos

I love your artwork and the amount of detail you put in to them considering it's all hand drawn. As an aspiring artist I would love to sketch as well as you do someday but my main problem is anatomy, with everything (ugh) =_= . Do you have any advice as how to approach a sketch anatomically with proportions and such? And not just a human figure but something purely conceptual like the avali or any other fictional character.

10. Borvis

My gosh :D
    Thanks!
    My Avatar is the character I was talking about.
    If you need a link for it, just tell me, but I think he's pretty simple overall.

And, I'd like to see him wearing the Breastplate and Greaves of the Knight's Set, but draw the head if possible?

How it's drawn, everything else, it's all up to you! I'm just happy to be able to see how you rendition Sir Valence!

EDIT: Oops! I forgot the link to the Knight's set! Sorry! Here it is!
    Oh and, if you wanted to give him a sword/shield to carry or something like that, it's fine. That's still all up to you, just wanted to reinforce that you've got pretty much total freedom with those aspects. :p

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  11. Archalieus

Archalieus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:U

Well, that explains the colors.

Thanks for your time.
    [​IMG]

Bandit Cap (with or w/o Pilot's goggles. I'm an accessory fan.)
    Trainee Shirt
    Usurper's Pants
    The original outfit was based on a character in DFO.

JayZulko likes this.
  12. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

Borvis > Thanks for all the details, it will greatly help me :3
    Sir Valence is his name ? How cool *_*

Archalieus > Yes, that's why there is weird colors on my pictures (but I kinda like it x'3)

For the two requests, I will only be able to draw it tomorrow, I'm sorry, but I was at work today >.<"

Silvestre likes this.
  13. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Hey mate are you french or did you just took the expression like this ?
    (Awesomogeniusmajestic arts btw.)

14. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

No, I'm actually french x'3
    And thanks :)

15. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

"C'est cool de voir un bon artiste français sur starbound."
    (For our english friends : It's cool to see a good french artist on Starbound.)
    I would maybe have a request but later ^^

16. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

(Et c'est cool de savoir que je ne suis pas la seule française perdue dans une communauté anglaise x'3)
    With pleasure !

Flocorporation likes this.
  17. Borvis

:rofl: I find Glitch to be extremely fun to make 'Sir ______" puns with.

As for the wait, it's you who's doing them for free, so i think at the very least you deserve as much time as you need to get them done.
    ^u^
    Look forward to seeing them, though!

18. Khalay

Khalay Title Not Found

Hello everyone o/
    I was away for almost the whole week, sorry about that ! I finished the requests you asked me, I'm sorry, they are really crappy, but I didn't want to keep you waiting (I'm quite busy). If you're not satisfied enough with the pic, just tell, I'll do it again :>

Archalieus > Here's you character ~ I didn't draw the creature, but if you want me to draw it, just ask (i enjoy drawing monster ~ )
    Photo 07-02-2014 22 31 56.jpg

Borvis > I'm not really used to draw mechanical creature, it was really difficult for me to draw your glitch but I managed to do it anyway. If something looks wrong, don't hesitate to tell :>
    Photo 07-02-2014 22 32 57.jpg

And finally, Mikhaos, I hope you'll enjoy it
    Photo 07-02-2014 22 32 43.jpg

And a doodle of my Avali, Eijha ~
    Photo 07-02-2014 22 32 07.jpg

Silvestre, Archalieus and RyuujinZERO like this.
  19. Borvis

I don't like it...

I LOVE IT

Stunning work, just stunning! All of them!

20. Mikhaos

Thank you very much I love the request, it looks perfect! :laugh: