Complete Free copy of starbound

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by Icon1cGames00, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icon1cGames00

Icon1cGames00 Astral Cartographer

Hey guise! Icon1cGames00 here. I have a youtube channel. I have very few subs (8). If I can get to 100 subs I will provide a free copy of starbound to one of the 100 subs. I know this is a cheap ploy but I work pretty hard on my videos. They take some time to make and convert and upload and I would love some more exposure. So as I stated if I can get to 100 subs I will give a copy of Starbound to one of the subs.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NAYY_oAO8_mkf7YikpeYA

Hey guise, I wanted to give an update on this. I have noticed that some of the people who have posted here saying they were subbed did not really sub or they subbed for a few days and then unsubed. So, I am going to take this thread down or at least mark it as 'Complete' . HOWEVER, that does not mean that I do not still intend to give away a copy of starbound when my channel gets to 100 subs, I still intend to do so. So I thank you all that have subbed and those of you that chose to sub in the future. Thanks :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    Butterscotch and LekramG like this.
  2. EpicFail1218

EpicFail1218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Icon1cGames00 likes this.
  3. Icon1cGames00

4. Chinoxia

Chinoxia Intergalactic Tourist

Subbed in YT Icon1cGames00 hopefully this time if you get lucky to win.

5. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

Subscribed! I wonder what videos you'll bring next? Perhaps we should do a playthrough together?

6. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

I subscribed,too!You should fine "Damiano Caretto",myself among the subscribers!

7. LekramG

LekramG Pangalactic Porcupine

I also subbed. :) "James Green" is the name.

8. Kazuke

Kazuke Tentacle Wrangler

Subbed , Ady Kazuke

9. Icon1cGames00

I am just hoping I can keep the subs after the giveaway >.<. Probably not but I enjoy the fact my videos are getting views! So far I am at 22 so only 78 to go until the giveaway!

10. MarkusLeeroy

MarkusLeeroy Space Hobo

subbed. im "leeroyjackson"

11. mettalmag

mettalmag Void-Bound Voyager

subbed
    Baphomet Mag

12. Cyrman

Cyrman Void-Bound Voyager

Subbed, I'm cyrman97

13. MaxThePizza

MaxThePizza Star Wrangler

*cough* make high quallity *cough* video thumbnails *cough* oh wat who said that

14. Icon1cGames00

I have started to, I just got photoshop but I am still learning how to use it. I am not sure how to make them high quality.... I usually just take a screenshot from a moment in the episode and then label it with the game type etc. Thanks for the input though.

MaxThePizza likes this.
  15. MaxThePizza

Oh its okay , i can help you , i used to make videos (speedarts) and i made my own thumbnails , and i noticed that i had more views than my friend who used paintbrush (its like paint but in mac) , so just keep going im pretty sure you will make an awesome artwork and hq videos in the future ! good luck!

Ps: you can check what kind of thumbnails i made in my youtube channel , my name is "MrPizzaMax"

16. Icon1cGames00

Can I ask your opinion on my channel thumbnail and banner? I recently made those, I don't think I did too bad of a job but then again they were some of my first photoshop creations.

17. MaxThePizza

Yeah! thats really cool, i like the banner and the thumbnail a looot! , keep going bro ! (try hexels, awesome program too)

18. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

I subscribed,too...I'm the Italian(Damiano Caretto).

19. Icon1cGames00

20. Anhrak

Anhrak Big Damn Hero

Subbed! Going to surprise a friend with this :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.