1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

2. Starreaper

Starreaper Void-Bound Voyager

@Crystan

hey bud, i was just wondering is there a possability of getting this mod without the Tabula Rasa ?

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Ah yes sorry, i forgot to update the modpage - tabula rasa isnt required anymore.

4. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

is Omega Zero a model or armor or does it just summon him to kick my ass all around the solar system?

5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Both. :D Well, you need tier 10 equipment to beat him. Also the glide buster (mk8) would be usefull. :p

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  7. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

8. DXLelouch

if i might make a suggestion
    cyber elves as items to light up areas
    hell an upgrade system using cyber elves would be awesome(similar to the Zero games)

9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Already thought about that my self, also about bio-metals which follow you. But its kinda annoying the would act as a back item and so they would stuck on your back. Afaik theres currently no way to make them behave like in the original games. :(

10. DXLelouch

is invisible string an option?
    like the lanterns but make the string completely transparent so it will appear to float

11. shinobi1027

shinobi1027 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is awesome mod man my favorite please keep it updated :D... Its awesome and balanced to you did awesome Job :D Sorry for the smileys I really like this mega man mod I am still using it :rofl:

12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Not sure what you mean, sorry. :( But if the cyber elves would be a back item (like the lanternstick), they would just float in the air without any movement. Thats something i dont want, i would like to behave it like a own entitiy like in the original games.

Thanks ;)

13. DaWrecka

DaWrecka Pangalactic Porcupine

Any chance of uploading the mod to this site? Mediafire won't work for me. It's just timing out.

14. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

Mediafire isn't working for me either.

15. TCRN030

TCRN030 Void-Bound Voyager

I can get the HX saber, and the Construction Pod, but I can't find any of the armors or other weapons, or the Bio-Metal Pod, Any ideas?

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry i had to upload it to mediafire because i couldn't upload anything to the modsite anymore for some weird reason. Maybe Mediafire was down? Does it still doesnt work?

Hmmm thats weird. You can craft the Bio-Metal capsule normaly with plain crafting (no use of tables). Not sure if you can craft it on tables. It was kinda stupid of me not adding the bio-metal capsule to the construction capsule - i'll change that with the next update. If its still not there - reinstall my mod, probably something went wrong with the unzip procress.

17. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

Yea, it still doesn't work. Why not use dropbox?

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Crystan updated Mega Man X Armor and Weapons with a new update entry:

6.7 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. roban22

roban22 Intergalactic Tourist

Does the bed capsule along with anything else thats not armor drop as blueprints when you kill a particular armor or?

20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yeah, most of the stuff comes with the Natural Armor Boss capsule.