SIV Corp -Engineering the Future

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by SivCorp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

*payment clears*

Very good then. We will send a construction team to sector X and meet you there. Construction should be completed in 2 weeks time.

Thank you for choosing Siv Corp for all your building needs.

2. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

how about this complete it in 1 day and i will pay double.

3. SivCorp

We can rush build it... but it would still take 2 days. That is with our full staff working 12 hour shifts. We like to guarantee quality, so 2 days would be the fastest we could do it.

Do you agree to 2 day construction at 6 mil pxl?

4. Kubastach

can be
    **for company event, let's say it's actually completed**

5. SivCorp

(( ah, I gotcha. Consider it complete then. ))

6. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The strange Floran that requested a mobile factory walks in. "Ah, hello! My homeplanet has been destroyed, and my clan needs a new place to dwell in. I was wondering if you could make a medium-sized ship which can double as a living space. Specifically crew's quarters, kitchen, a living room, a rather large cockpit, and two bathrooms. You can add whatever else you see necessary."

7. SivCorp

I am sorry to hear that. My deepest condolences.

We can build a ship that will suffice for your needs. It can comfortably house 15 people. Price is 50,000 pxls.
    We aren't really a charity, do you have any funds? If not you could work off your debt... we need miners and science testers.

Hope we can help. You are welcome to stay here for a while if you wish, we have full amenities on the 3rd floor.

8. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"Yeah, it is quite unfortunate... we moved to the planet's moon for a bit, but it went all Majora's Mask on us. Most of my money was in my planet's bank, but with the money my factory has brought in, I think I have just enough to suffice." Lake hands over a briefcase, containing 50,000 P. as promised. He heads over to the third floor, thanking Siv.

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

SivCorp, are you interested in a Corporation Cross-Over? We could supply ores and use the materials for weapons as well. How about it? I would like a helping hand, and both of our companies would make a great corporation together. If you don't approve of my experience, see this, the company I helped start up (I was a great IRL friend of Death), and the company I used to own, before I stopped:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...epartment-➸-leader-of-starlight-nation.16488/

10. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

( wow man! you did such a great job with your corp. in fact I would say where it not that I know otherwise; I would have thought this was a real company)

Shock likes this.
  11. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

sooooo . . . suppose some random sentient lifeform wanted a design for a castle that was made to be built into the side of a mountain. Now suppose that lifeform wanted it be sticking off the side of this mountain.
    Also this castle would have middle eastern style roofing but with a European interior . . . how would this lifeform go about hiring someone to design it for them?
    Also what would the cost of such a thing be?

12. Kubastach

* big limousine appears
    * me comes from limousine

Hello, it's me again, remember that lab i ordered? There were very strong explosion here, lab itself survived, but my secret power plant in sector X exploded instead (you know this energy based anti explosion system needed too much power), so i'm asking now can you build another power plant there, capable to power my entire facility. Again, price isn't important.

13. SivCorp

*looks over credentials*
    Hrm, you look like you know what you are doing, and have been apart of a well run corporation before. I see no reason to not give you a shot here at SivCorp.
    So, what are you looking at specifically for this partnership Corporation to be? Your Kadron Empire appears to be the weapon manufacturer, but I don't see any mining assets or the like. Where you wanting to use our mining experience and materials?
    We are interested, just would like some more explicit information.

(( thank you :up: , I would even take it further with stock and such, but there hasn't been enough traffic through this forum yet ))

Ah! A custom building. We can handle that nicely. Now when you say "sticking off the side of this mountain"... do you mean like a statue carved into the mountain? We can totally do that. I actually have my likeness carved into my mountain home, er, mountain too.
    What I will need is details like number of rooms and other accommodations. Then we can talk price.

I saw a news clip of that, glad the lab held up. We aren't really in the power plant building expertise. We used Gaslamp Energy Corp. Not sure if they are still active or not.

14. Kubastach

Thank's

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Material supplying would help add to the weapon manufacturing and, if you'd like, we could start making machines, drills and the such to mine for materials. As well as explore planets, slay creatures and so on for various other materials. I've already set up various drilling zones where a rare ore deposit is located, that's the ore we use for some of our weapons.

The partnership just means we can work with each other, twice the effectivity and speed, and start projects between the two companies. It'd be fun as well, and the brains of two corporations put together could mean a lot of quality production, plus the brains of Falcon Motorsports.

16. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

2 sub levels:
    second sublevel. 30 12/12 ft rooms made to hold prisoners.
    first sublevel. 1 60/60 open room with Celler and Larder.

Main Building:
    1st floor. 1 80/80 ft throne room with four exits, 2 on each side with a fifth exit leading to a hall/Cloakroom that would lead to a foyer . The rest of the first floor should have accommodations for guest as well as servants and guards exc. I would also like a ball room sized to fit at least 80 guest as well as enough bathrooms for such a number and an adequately sized kitchen. and stained glassed windows depicting my greatness.

2nd floor. a parlor with large open doorway to a porch. a study with a door to a conservatory. 3 bathrooms.

Third Floor. master bedroom with balcony, boudoir, several closets, servants quarters, full sized mountain top observatory, bathroom.

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

May I have 100 ounces of each of your fine materials, please?

18. SivCorp

Agreed.

Here is a sampling of our ore stockpile. Consider a good faith gift for our collective futures.

well that is good and specific. We can arrange a build team for your project. It will cost 3 million pxl and will take 2 weeks. To which planet shall we deliver the construction team to?

Shock likes this.
  19. Kubastach

*red sport car appears
    Hello there it's me again, can you build me some nice house? I want 6 level house with -1 level basement and -7 level wine cellar. Here are home specification:
    Level 6 - pool
    Level 7 - laboratory
    Level 4 - lounge
    Level 3 - spa
    Level 2 - bar
    Level 1 - Shooting range
    Level 0 - kitchen and other standard home things eg. bathroom
    Level -1 - garage
    Level -7 - wine cellar
    style: modern eco friendly
    Extra data: fully powered by solar panels and wind turbines, low power usage, tank with exotic fish in every room excluding garage, wine cellar, laboratory and shooting range
    every room 150 cubic meter's excluding garage which should be 500 cubic meter's
    again price isn't important, oh and i want to this house be build in peaceful location away from any city.

20. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

alpha quadrant, star system xl-saga ,planet Dorkus-3 (lolz this is not a real star system) Your pix will be sent by snail mail. (loooooooool)