1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You have to craft them on the new "Boss Station" crafttable and place them down on a planet, on use they'll spawn the boss and when you kill them they'll drop a item which adds the blueprints to your character.

ZombieArron likes this.
  2. Dennis el Azul

Dennis el Azul Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for answering! But, this is needed to do with all the armors or with determined characters? I am asking because I think it will be hard fight anyone of those characters if I don't have at least the X armor. XP

Also, the Tabula Rasa mod will be still needed? Because that mod needs a new version too! Thanks for answering! :D

3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Haha well no, you dont need the X Armor - but yeah you'll have to beat pretty much every armor (actually not every). The difficulty depends on the boss. I dont think tabula rasa will be still needed after that.

4. Dennis el Azul

Then thanks for your answering, and good luck with the update! :D I will show your mod to my friends that are fans of Megaman. n_n

5. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

that would be sweet, will the first armor be weak or hard to kill right away. also it will encourage players to do more planet hopping.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Not really but i've no idea how well balanced the rest is - probably a "bit" unbalanced. ;)

7. pbxellos

pbxellos Big Damn Hero

also will the next update be compatable with the furious koala patch that just came out or is it alread compatable

8. Vampir1991

Vampir1991 Industrial Terraformer

Vile Armor in Wepons? ^_^

9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The upcomming version will work with furious koala.

Not in the upcomming patch but in most likely in the next - but it will be classic Vile - not X8 Vile, sorry :(

Vampir1991 likes this.
  10. Vampir1991

Vampir1991 Industrial Terraformer

Big thank you for the work done. :)
    Vile megaman X, also good. :)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

12. Dennis el Azul

Great! But it is time to go to the bed so after waking up and doing my stuff I will try it! :) Thanks for making it! :)

13. iceygray

iceygray Orbital Explorer

So I just defeated the X you craft from iron. I got his armor set, but he dropped an item called "X Data". The item description stats that it unlocks Zero's and Ciel's equipment...but I cannot figure out how to use it. Could I get some advice?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  14. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

15. Dennis el Azul

You have to put in the Overview page that this mod don't need anymore the Tabula Rasa mod. :)

I was checking the mod files (I was curius, and I wanted lower prices on the bosses capsules) and I found that line in many files, so maybe this is fault of the "Copy-Paste routine". It's only a description error, nothing very important compared with another things.

16. roban22

roban22 Intergalactic Tourist

Please excuse me if this is a noobish question as perhaps I am missing something...After downloading the mods (I also have tabula rasa) I can craft a megaman x chest piece and the construction capsule. That's it. I cannot craft anything else. The construction capsules crafting list is completely empty. Ive been going over your updates, reviews, and overview page and I can't seem to find an answer to this bizzare problem that no one else seems to have. Any help would be most appreciated thanks.

17. roban22

I finally noticed the piece about fighting the armors to get blueprints...does that work for the tech and weapons as well?

18. dannceitt90

dannceitt90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With the new update Furious Koala, every time I try to use the bed from this mod my game crashes and I dont even get an error msg. I dont know if anyone else is having that issue or just me. Just thought I would let you know what the deal was ^^ Other than that, great mod. I'm a major mega man fan, have been since I was a wee babe. So this is a refreshing thing to have in my game.

19. roban22

How do you craft the bed? Does it belong to one of the boss spawners as a blueprint

20. dannceitt90

dannceitt90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well it showed up after I got a blueprint from the boss spawners.