1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Mini dozer 1.2 - update

Terraforming on a more human scale.

1. Kookiiee

Kookiiee Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the Mod and everything was fine until i logged into multiplayer and no one can see me, nor could i see them but i could see there actions it was only our character models that were missing >.< so any idea how i could fix this.

2. Skizot

Skizot Zero Gravity Genie

not exactly sure how that would happen via my mod, maybe you could make sure the server has the dozer installed?

3. Kookiiee

Does the person hosting the server have to have the mini dozer installed as well?

4. Kookiiee

Cause we see our actions but our models our invisible Y_Y but other than that it works perfectly

5. Renger45

Renger45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes thats a common prob with modding make sure all mods are universal with the host

6. Susage

Susage Seal Broken

I got this mod and its really cool but i thought it was too over powered and i decided to get rid of the mod but it said that couldn't and it crashed the game, i put the mod back on and now it just sits there in my mods folder and it does nothing but not let me play other mods because they are not compatible

I NEED ADVICE :(

7. Skizot

this is easily fixed, no worries.

1. visit the tech station and replace the minidozer with another tech or you locked in bar.
    2. exit game and delete the folder.
    3. restart the game and enjoy :)

sorry you felt it was overpowered, it's mainly for terraforming planets not for use as a mineral gatherer.

8. Susage

Susage Seal Broken

aaw thanks man i was worried the power of the mini dozer would corrupt me.
    theres just one problem,
    i used it on a starter character and if i want to get rid of it i will have to find som more tech!:pwease:
    awesome mod by the way:whoop:

9. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

One option, would be...to leave it in...but have the tech only become available at later tiers, using actual materials + pixels...that way it wouldn't be 'overpowered' by the time you got it.

I'd say by the time you can get durasteel (maybe titanium, heh)...you should be able to craft it, personally.

10. HQGamess

HQGamess Void-Bound Voyager

Can I put this mod but with improved speed, jump and holding strength digging about "1,000 times"?

11. Skizot

you can mod it how ever you want but i would PREFER if you didn't release it.

12. Skizot

13. Nexeo

Nexeo Void-Bound Voyager

14. Skizot

15. Skizot

it does work, just needed Tabula Rasa to craft it. I updated it to put it back under plain

16. Renger45

Thanks or the quick fix skizot

17. mikocharnel

mikocharnel Void-Bound Voyager

There is schema. But when I activated it - nothing happened? Where I can build Mini dozer or Bildozer?

18. mikocharnel

mikocharnel Void-Bound Voyager

Tabula Rasa didn't upgrade to current patch. Or I missed it?

19. Renger45

Upgraded now "Tabularasa 2.0"

20. HEADBANGER995

HEADBANGER995 Intergalactic Tourist

I have a small problem. it turns out that the mod is causing me and my gf not able to be on the same planet. we both have it installed as well as the server. we unistalled and was able to be on the same planet togeather but after we reinstalled it was doing the same thing. so we did isolate it tot he mod.