1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Client-Server connection no longer valid

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by HardLimiter, Jan 26, 2014.

1. HardLimiter

HardLimiter Poptop Tamer

Hey Guys,

I started my own Server again after update. But we can´t play on the server without this msg.
    I changed nothing before/after update, everything is normal !?

2. Larux

Larux Void-Bound Voyager

I have the same problem. I read about this from the forums and they say it's a server and client version mismatch. The problem is that I checked my versions and they both match. Both are in "Furious Koala"

3. eSportler

eSportler Orbital Explorer

We also had the problem 5 minutes ago.
    Just go to the terminal of your server and restart with ./starbound_server (out of the starbound/linux64 directory)

4. Larux

Larux Void-Bound Voyager

Tried this. Didn't work.

5. eSportler

using any wrapper or something else?
    I have to make a clean install to get the server running again. Now using without any wrapper.
    Maybe using top and killing the process (if still running!) (if possible, restart your server to get a clean start!)

But we're talking of Linux, right?!^^

6. Larux

Larux Void-Bound Voyager

Oh yeah! Sorry. I'm not even using the Linux version of the server launcher. My bad :)

7. eSportler

Ay, okay ^^
    Sorry but then I'm not able to help you^^
    Just using Linux servers ;)

Good Luck with your server! Maybe someone else can help you.

8. HardLimiter

HardLimiter Poptop Tamer

So, since the last update it works fine for 1-2hours. But I get Error again and now every 1-5mins !

9. Stormsson

Stormsson Astral Cartographer

happening to me too :/