1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starbound : Mass Effect Edition v0.3.1a

Mass Effect in Starbound

1. Pfhoenix

Pfhoenix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's in the works.

2. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

There isn't yet but will be. There's still at least 3 suits of armor I plan to add.

3. Emklotz

Emklotz Astral Cartographer

Alright, thanks for the reply =) This was the only thing I was missing by now, I really like the mod by now

4. Celd' The Magi

Celd' The Magi Pangalactic Porcupine

Seems great so far, Races, items etc. Very on point with ME.

Seems similar concerns are shared with Multiplayer and the continued development of starbound.

Either way good work.

Totally enjoyable in single player.
    Don't play with out it.

5. ppsychosis

ppsychosis Master Chief

This is the first mod that I even considered (was trying vanilla out until at least the next patch drops). Love it. Just amazing so far.

I did run into a problem though. For some reason I thought that spot at the far left looked like a great spot for a toilet, because the normandy needs them right. when you stand up after using it, your head gets stuck in the ceiling. Easy fix of teleporting back to your pad and I could just not put the toilet there, but that's just the perfect place. No biggie unless you're offering a cash reward for figuring this out.

G4M5T3R likes this.
  6. TohKlidan

TohKlidan Zero Gravity Genie

Can you post a screenshot?

I think it is one of the locations where the ceiling is only 4 block above the floor.
    Maybe I should remove those rooms or make the ceiling higher, which is in some cases difficult.

7. star20

star20 Starship Captain

This mod looks really nice, just had a couple of questions.
    1. I started a Turian character, saw all the nice N-7 stuff she started off with, but when I started a Glitch character, she got the ship, but regular starting gear. Is the correct, or is this a bug?
    2. Is this not compatible with other race mods? I have the elven race mod installed, and it caused a hard crash when I tried to make an elven character.

I eagerly look forward to what's coming next.

8. TohKlidan

TohKlidan Zero Gravity Genie

Yes this is correct, since we wanted only give the ship to vanilla characters. But you can stil craft ME stuff with the Mod Station or if you use Tabula Rasa, with TR craftting station.

Should be.
    But you must change the index id from one race. E.g. alliance humans have id 6, asari have 7 und turians have 8, as far as i remember.
    So if the elven race mod use one of these ids as well it crashes.

9. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Angry Koala does that for you now by using "playerSpecies" : true
    It should work with other race mods though, aside from getting starting treasure and the normandy.

@star20 What is the specific error you are getting, if any, upon crashing? What do your logs say?

10. star20

star20 Starship Captain

Update: Went back and tried again. It seems to be working now, as I used both the kitsune and elven mod and it worked. My internet/computer has been....... fun with the bad weather/isp so it may have thrown a fake problem. Will the ship replace the starter ship for any race that doesn't have a replacement ship? The elven and kitsune races have custom ships and they loaded, which doesn't bother me, was just wondering if there was a way to override if I wanted too.

11. AigleZero

AigleZero Void-Bound Voyager

Once Quarian, Salarian and Geth are playable in this mod, you'll be my hero.

But seriously, amazing mod (We can't imagine all the work you put in this...) You're amazing, keep up the good work :D

G4M5T3R likes this.
  12. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Good to hear, well... the working part :D
    Race mods currently come with a file called universe_server.config. If you wish to replace a races ship manually this is where to do it. You will see code similar to this "asari" : "/ships/smee/normandysr1.structure"
    We have optional patches available for the default races but for other race mods you will have to override it yourself. We can't really support other race mods at this point, there are too many of them, but I'm sure the authors wont mind you tinkering with files for compatibility as long as you are not redistributing anything.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  13. ppsychosis

ppsychosis Master Chief

I still like that little area, and even a few blocks is still a win for finding space. I could put some crates back there or expand the Herb Garden a bit, but where else would my crew relieve themselves?

Attached Files:

G4M5T3R likes this.
  14. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

so when is this mod going to be compatible with the newst patch?

15. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

Lol :D, I just finished patching myself. At the least there should be an update for the patch later today. Maybe some new content as well.

lt_skittles and Wolfstyrke like this.
  16. Wolfstyrke

Wolfstyrke Aquatic Astronaut

Your awesome!

17. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

This mod wouldn't be half of what it is now without the rest of TeamSMEE.
    I just happen to be a bit more active here with you guys :D

Hehe, that's where I want to put my toilet now... and a door.
    I hope Tohklidan can add a little space without the roof looking funky. It's cutting it pretty close as is.

Inkwell likes this.
  18. Wolfstyrke

Wolfstyrke Aquatic Astronaut

Well I love this mod enough to refuse to play starbound without it (and its not even finished yet)
    so i must thank you and the team for this awesome mod, keep up the great work guys! :up:

Rodurn and G4M5T3R like this.
  19. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard Phantasmal Quasar

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite mod on the Citadel.

RainBatRi, TohKlidan and G4M5T3R like this.
  20. Team SMEE

Team SMEE Group Account

Commander Shepard likes this.