Homestuck Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starstucks Clan

Starstucks Clan Group Account

[​IMG]
    Members
    Lands
    Musics
    Statistics
    Thread
    Thread 2.0
    Thread v3
    The Calamity
    Thread IV
    Hello, and welcome to the MSPA Clan chat thread! This clan chat thread was made for the purpose of bringing people who enjoy both Homestuck and Starbound. The links above are, at first our members list and other info, then our old shenanigans from when we used the Chat Section, so you can click around if you want to read a little bit about us before you decide to join.
    After some turmoil and STRIFE! we finally decided on making a clan thread, though still using it as a chat thread, for the convenience of having an official rule set and member list. There is no designated leader, and there never will be.

Some members of our thread enjoy the more theoretical side of Homestuck, and can help you find your own Mythological Role if you would like.
    Relinies and Padexin have compiled this document (so far incomplete) as a way of keeping track of the basic meanings behind titles; general personality traits that those with the same title would have in common. If you want to find your own title, talk to us. We can invite you to a PM where we help you with that.

It's good to note, if you would like to be added to the Members list, you probably will have to either request it (placing you in the Honorary Members section) or have Relinies and Padexin help you find your title.

Other members of our thread have been making a game based on our shenanigans, and this is the doc that we use to keep track of information for it.

Bizarre Monkey has been making a game of his own that isn't based on us, but it contains easter eggs of us, standing around in his game.

We have the Donger Cup, a big pokemon tournament that we host every so often using Pokemon Showdown (there are other less important events as well, such as Risk of Dongers and Team Dongers 2). The current Donger Cup holder is Exxion.

From time to time, Relinies will also host servers for various games, among them Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft, Risk of Rain, Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Magicka, Toribash, and most games you may request!
    The IP address for all of these will always be 99.64.133.166, unless the IP should change for some odd reason.
    Some of these people are frightening. They like to keep track of one another with a shipping grid, and here it is.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    Tovlyn, F-ranko, WoxandWarf and 6 others like this.
  2. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Hello everyone!
    Announcement:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    pyromancerLaurentius likes this.
  3. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

imdabes
    Waiting for this to post is the longest 24 seconds of my life so
    Hey guys enjoy our clan if you dont/wont/havent read Homestuck then you cant sit with us
    I WILL USE MY FIRST PAGE POST TO PUT IN SOME OF THE MORE QUESTIONABLE VENTURES OF THE THREAD
    because we're pretty weird people

Code:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avr7BU59qmkNdG1CM18zQ1JHbzRpSjJBX1VyX3h0aGc#gid=0
    I made the first one back when it was an image. Then we moved it to spreadsheet. I preferred the image, but this is more efficient I guess.

Will add more as I undoubtedly create more.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
    F-ranko and Padexin like this.
  4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

And I finally get a post on this page.

Padexin likes this.
  5. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

first page post get

Padexin likes this.
  6. Aeridan

Aeridan Pangalactic Porcupine

Page one get.

Padexin likes this.
  7. Rakuida

Also, question, will we ever play TF2 with each other again?

Padexin likes this.
  8. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Time to top the activity charts.

pyromancerLaurentius and Padexin like this.
  9. Alucard I

Will we get homestuck clan members classification?

pyromancerLaurentius and Padexin like this.
  10. Padexin

Padexin Big Damn Hero

Both Relinies and Exxion are against it. We're going to be holding votes and whatnot, I imagine my post (the third) will be for announcements, polls, etc. but I'm not really sure what to vote on first, especially since everyone is gone right now

11. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

Coolies

Padexin likes this.
  12. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

13. Sn0wman

Sn0wman Big Damn Hero

Woo, things are happening.

Padexin likes this.
  14. MCMo

MCMo Treasure Box

No rankings.
    People get to make up titles unless the titles are voted as fucking stupid by other members
    How does that sound because i like the idea
    One way or another I'm scribe of writiness

Seajun_, WoxandWarf, Padexin and 2 others like this.
  15. Alucard I

How about we choose a title for every clan member? Like, we all gather in chat, except Rel, and make a title for him.

Padexin likes this.
  16. Rakuida

*joins chat anyway*

17. Sn0wman

Sn0wman Big Damn Hero

18. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

19. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

That's amazing, I love humans.

Padexin likes this.
  20. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

Huello friends

Padexin and Ravenous Space Rat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.