1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kawa's Felin Species (v3.3.3)

Discussion in 'Races' started by Kawa, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I might have messed up somewhere -- the plan was to require retrieving the beamaxe and katar to pass the first phase. I've taken it out and will release a small update shortly.
    Not sure how to handle claws, acquisition methods aside...
    What are you even on?

2. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

Cats love paper bags, its a place they can get into and 'ambush' people from, also boxes. I could see a giant paper bag as a Felin tent, or just a large box turned upside down :D

Aeon and Kawa like this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Okay. Coming up in the next version:
    • More houses.
    • A proper dungeon, maybe.
    • More Felin-specific armor.
    • Felin-specific tent, maybe.
    • More lore.
    • Your suggestion here?
    Also, a fair warning: I have a Wacom now. Wacoms are cool.

4. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

I am unsure how you thought on lore, but for instance, pillows instead of a bed? :3 Perhaps adding "growl-like" and hissing or purring sounds when a felin talks, like "Tasty sweet mmmmreat!" or "Follow our laws or sssuffpter", maybe "prrrrreetings, huntmate".
    Maybe also a very diverse culture, for instance, mashing all together with hints of "wild periods". :3

Also, congratulations on the Wacom. :3 Have fun with it. :)

Edit: I would be happy to help with their wardrobe if you still need help. :3

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    Kawa likes this.
  5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Cultural diversity (now there's a hashtag for ya!) has been kinda the plan from the start, what with Apex technology, Floran-style treehouses, some Hylotl decorations.

I'm not too sure about the prrronounced cat speak, though. If there was one thing I didn't like about Star Trek TAS, it was how Lt. M'Ress spoke like that. She could've been my favorite Trekbabe ever...

...and any wardrobe help is welcome. Dibs on the armor.

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I would like to take this opportunity for a little rant. Think of it as a slightly extended version of a review reply I made not too long ago. I'd spoiler the whole thing if that didn't decrease the chance of anyone ever bothering to read this even more.

[​IMG]
    Well, excuse me for trying to stick to the game's style. Excuse me for not adding pronounced facial features like the Vulpes or Veramin. Excuse me for picking a species that has a bodily state within normal parameters instead of being nothing but bones, or some kind of goop, or an interstellar gasbag (which are all things that'd certainly help them look distinctive). And please do excuse me for having an appreciation for item compatibility!

Please, compare and contrast the default human, the Felin, and the Avali. I'm being completely honest when I say that the spritework on the Avali is great. On its own, there's little to nothing to complain about. You could make a beautiful game starring the Avali and it'd look worth the price. Flip side? They don't look like Starbound characters. At all.

All these species that try to be "more than just the usual" only bring the same slew of implementation problems that I shan't reiterate here because dammit we all know them already. Having some of you complain that Starbound doesn't let you do something like change the point where the arm attaches for specific species or even change the number of frames in an animation is bad enough. From the very first beta release, Starbound was lightyears ahead of its predecessor, and the last two updates only made it better. It gives you all this power, and it's never enough. And then some of you have the unmitigated audacity to tell me I should make my species look like something I never intended them to look like, so I can have the same damn problems? No thank you!

You people are spoiled.

AngryBogle, Seraphi, LekramG and 3 others like this.
  7. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

I believe that the felines are good this way. They are not just humans with ears and tails drawn on the sprites; they feel like actual evolved felines to me, as much as such pixellated model can be - it helps my imagination fill the "blanks", so I can say that what you see on the monitor is just the basics. Lovely and well-crafted basics, that is, but it still needs some imagination to bring full of life.

On the other races: varietas delactat, they can look anyhow - the problems you say are be theirs to overcome, right? :3

Kawa likes this.
  8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Right. It's only when they start bugging me to make the Felins like those, or give a low rating because it's not like those, that it becomes my problem.

And then, eventually, I rant.

I just don't think any of those people will listen. They certainly don't listen to "read the log file".

Bonus: they're called "too similar to humans", but the base sprites didn't even start from the humans.

9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Hehe, it's funny you mention that, it's entirely true. I've been experimenting with style in the run-up to the final implemention on the avali, but I think they've shifted too far from the starbound style, time to throw a lasso around them and reign them in ;) - While stuff can be made pretty, at the end of the day they still need to fit in with the rest of the game.

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

And of course, who wouldn't want to see an avali in hotpants? Or Halo-ripoff armor?

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Well, alas, that isn't likely to happen any time soon ;) - they're still staying digitigrade/keeping their unique body plan, just their colouring style will be in line with the core game.

...that's not to say they won't eventually get avali-shaped halo ripoff armour or hotpants :DD

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Yeah.

[​IMG]

This won't do.

13. Letrune

Letrune Title Not Found

Soooo... They lose a good chunk of the fun. Sadly, as it could be fun in hotpants...
    Errr; I mean you are right, men in hotpants are...
    Okay, I meant that those felin males are better in hotpants and hunting loincloths...

My thoughts are derailed now... Not that it is sad. :3

Kawa likes this.
  14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I decided just now to remove the bikini. It didn't look as good as I'd hoped. So instead...
    [​IMG]

Available for players and NPCs alike, and when I get the vendors in, there too.

15. Kitrane

Kitrane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I get an error and I think it might be yours not sure.

Info: Preparing Star::Root...
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from '..\starbound.config'
    Info: Done preparing Star::Root.
    Info: Client version 'Beta v. Angry Koala' '628' '428'
    Info: Starting from the title screen
    Info: Initialized SDL
    Info: Initialized SDL Video
    Info: Initialized SDL Joystick
    Info: Initialized SDL Sound
    Info: Opened default audio device with 44khz / 16 bit stereo audio, 2048 sample size buffer
    Info: Initializing SDL Window
    Info: Loading Star::Root...
    Info: OpenGL version: '4.1.10429 Compatibility Profile Context' vender: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 6250 Graphics ' shader: '4.10'
    Info: Created initial window 1024x716
    Warn: Perf: ClientApplication::renderInit millis: 752
    Info: Initializing SDL Window
    Info: OpenGL version: '4.1.10429 Compatibility Profile Context' vender: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' renderer: 'AMD Radeon HD 6250 Graphics ' shader: '4.10'
    Info: Re-created window 1024x716
    Warn: Perf: ClientApplication::renderInit millis: 676
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.SDL_PollEvent millis: 726
    Info: Loading Star::Configuration from '..\starbound.config'
    Warn: Perf: Cinematic::render millis: 5963
    Warn: Perf: ClientApplication::render millis: 6022
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.render millis: 6023
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 6782
    Warn: Slow asset 0.09 : /biomes/oredistributions.configfunctions
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/disperse/denseveins.ridgeblocks to /terrain/disperse/denseVeins.ridgeblocks
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/debrissurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/debrisSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/mountainoussurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/mountainousSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/normalsurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/normalSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/pillarssurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/pillarsSurface.terrain
    Debug: Correcting path from /terrain/surface/relaxedhillssurface.terrain to /terrain/surface/relaxedHillsSurface.terrain
    Warn: Slow asset 0.092 : /celestial/names.config
    Warn: Slow asset 0.064 : /treasure/basictreasure.treasurepools
    Warn: Slow asset 0.083 : /treasure/default.treasurepools
    Warn: Slow asset 0.064 : /treasure/generalnpctreasure.treasurepools
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/breathcritical.effectsource to /effects/breathCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/breathrisk.effectsource to /effects/breathRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/foodcritical.effectsource to /effects/foodCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/foodrisk.effectsource to /effects/foodRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/healthcritical.effectsource to /effects/healthCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/healthrisk.effectsource to /effects/healthRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/multijump.effectsource to /effects/multiJump.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/warmthcritical.effectsource to /effects/warmthCritical.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /effects/warmthrisk.effectsource to /effects/warmthRisk.effectsource
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/cerulium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Cerulium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /tiles/mods/rubium.matmod to /tiles/mods/Rubium.matmod
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock04layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock04layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock12layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock12layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock14layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock14layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock15layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock15layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/bottom/rock17layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/bottom/rock17layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock02.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock02.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock01layer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock19.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock19.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock03.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock03.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/middle/rock20.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/middle/rock20.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/claylayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/claylayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/drydirtlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/drydirtlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/drysandlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/drysandlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/gravellayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/gravellayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/mudlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/mudlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/sandlayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/sandlayer.undergroundbiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/top/sandstonelayer.undergroundbiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/top/sandstonelayer.undergroundbiome
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 163
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/magmarockcorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/magmarockcorelayer.corebiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/blaststonecorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/blaststonecorelayer.corebiome
    Debug: Correcting path from /biomes/underground/generic/core/obisidiancorelayer.corebiome to /biomes/underground/Generic/core/obisidiancorelayer.corebiome
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.SDL_PollEvent millis: 187
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 248
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/npcs/staticfireball/staticfireball.projectile to /projectiles/npcs/staticFireball/staticFireball.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp3/chomp3.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopup1/swoopup1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testsideswoosh/testsideswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp1/chomp1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh/testswoosh.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp2/chomp2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh2/testswoosh2.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh2/testswoosh2.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/chomp4/chomp4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/testswoosh4/testswoosh4.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/testswoosh4/testswoosh4.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/swoopdown1/swoopdown1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /projectiles/swoosh/unused/thrust1/thrust1.projectile to /projectiles/swoosh/Unused/thrust1/thrust1.projectile
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/stem/underwood/underwood.modularstem to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Stem/underwood/underwood.modularstem
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/foliage/mossy/mossy.modularfoliage to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Foliage/mossy/mossy.modularfoliage
    Debug: Correcting path from /plants/trees/undergroundforest/foliage/scattered/scattered.modularfoliage to /plants/trees/undergroundforest/Foliage/scattered/scattered.modularfoliage
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/rockettrooper.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguin/rocketTrooper.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/penguintank.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/penguinTank.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/penguinminiufo.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/penguinMiniUfo.monstertype
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/penguinufo.monstertype to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/penguinUfo.monstertype
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 157
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/generalbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/generalBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/rockettrooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/rocketTrooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/backarm/trooperbackarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/backArm/trooperBackArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/generalBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/rockettrooperbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/rocketTrooperBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperbody.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/body/trooperBody.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamitechest.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/chest/dynamiteChest.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/rockettrooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/rocketTrooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/generalfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/generalFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/frontarm/trooperfrontarm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/frontArm/trooperFrontArm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/generalHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rockettrooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/rocketTrooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperhelm.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguin/helm/trooperHelm.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinminiufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinMiniUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/body.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/body.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/gun.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/gun.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/turret.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/turret.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguintank/parts/smoke.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinTank/parts/smoke.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/ufo/ufo.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/unique/penguinufo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart to /monsters/unique/penguinUfo/pilot/pilot.monsterpart
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/flyingswoopattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/flyingSwoopAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/flyingswoopbounceattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/flyingSwoopBounceAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airbubbleblastrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airBubbleBlastRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airflameburstrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/flying/skills/ranged/airflameBurstRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/blinkattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/blinkAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/chargeattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/chargeAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/meleeattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/meleeAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/pounceattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/pounceAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/meleeattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/meleeAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/bubbleblastrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/BubbleBlastRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/flameburstrangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/flameBurstRangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/rangedattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/ranged/rangedAttack.monsterskill
    Debug: Correcting path from /monsters/ground/skills/staticprojectileattack.monsterskill to /monsters/ground/skills/staticProjectileAttack.monsterskill
    Warn: Slow asset 0.128 : /npcs/ningenmerchant.npctype
    Warn: Perf: Assets::loadVariant millis: 221
    Warn: Slow asset 0.221 : /npcs/merchant.npctype
    Warn: Perf: Assets::loadVariant millis: 239
    Warn: Slow asset 0.239 : /npcs/ningenmerchant_chef.npctype
    Warn: Slow asset 0.16 : /npcs/ningenmerchant_doctor.npctype
    Warn: Slow asset 0.124 : /npcs/ningenmerchant_tool.npctype
    Warn: Slow asset 0.073 : /npcs/villager.npctype
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.graphicsSwapBuffers millis: 821
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 892
    Warn: Slow asset 0.052 : /items/guns/randomgenerated/rareshotgun_plasma.generatedgun
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 468
    Warn: Slow asset 0.063 : /items/swords/randomgenerated/bonesword.generatedsword
    Warn: Slow asset 0.056 : /items/swords/randomgenerated/uncommonhammer.generatedsword
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/ceruliumbar.item to /items/generic/crafting/Ceruliumbar.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/ceruliumore.item to /items/generic/crafting/Ceruliumore.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/feroziumbar.item to /items/generic/crafting/Feroziumbar.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/rubiumbar.item to /items/generic/crafting/Rubiumbar.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/rubiumore.item to /items/generic/crafting/Rubiumore.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/generic/crafting/violiumbar.item to /items/generic/crafting/Violiumbar.item
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/basic/halfwarpstier1gun.gun to /items/guns/Basic/halfwarpstier1gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/basic/halfwarpstier2gun.gun to /items/guns/Basic/halfwarpstier2gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/basic/halfwarpstier3gun.gun to /items/guns/Basic/halfwarpstier3gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier10gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier10gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier4gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier4gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier5gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier5gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier6gun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier6gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier7gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier7gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier8gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier8gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/shotguns/halfwarpstier9gunshotgun.gun to /items/guns/Shotguns/halfwarpstier9gunshotgun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier10gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier10gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier4gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier4gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier5gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier5gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier6gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier6gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier7gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier7gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier8gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier8gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/smgs/halfwarpstier9gun.gun to /items/guns/SMGs/halfwarpstier9gun.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier10gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier10gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier4gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier4gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier5gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier5gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier6gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier6gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier7gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier7gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier8gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier8gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/guns/snipers/halfwarpstier9gunsniper.gun to /items/guns/Snipers/halfwarpstier9gunsniper.gun
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/developers/ban/ban.head to /items/armors/decorative/developers/Ban/Ban.head
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 160
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/other/fullmetal/fullmetal.head to /items/armors/other/fullmetal/Fullmetal.head
    Warn: Slow asset 0.077 : /items/armors/other/fullmetal/fullmetal.head
    Warn: Slow asset 0.077 : /items/armors/other/gasmask/gasmask.head
    Warn: Slow asset 0.075 : /items/armors/other/goldarmor/goldarmor.head
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 193
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/skellyhats/0.hattemp/hatname.head to /items/armors/skellyhats/0.Hattemp/HATNAME.head
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/developers/ban/ban.chest to /items/armors/decorative/developers/Ban/Ban.chest
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/other/fullmetal/fullmetal.chest to /items/armors/other/fullmetal/Fullmetal.chest
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/apple/apple.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Apple/apple.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/applep/applep.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/AppleP/applep.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/heart/heart.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Heart/heart.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/heartp/heartp.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/HeartP/heartp.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/hourglass/hourglass.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Hourglass/hourglass.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/hourglassp/hourglassp.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/HourglassP/hourglassp.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/lightning/lightning.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Lightning/lightning.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/lightningp/lightningp.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/LightningP/lightningp.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/note/note.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Note/note.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/notep/notep.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/NoteP/notep.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/star/star.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/Star/star.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/starp/starp.legs to /items/armors/decorative/clothes/cutiemarks/StarP/starp.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/decorative/developers/ban/ban.legs to /items/armors/decorative/developers/Ban/ban.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/other/fullmetal/fullmetal.legs to /items/armors/other/fullmetal/Fullmetal.legs
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/backitems/batterypackaa/batterypackaa.back to /items/armors/backitems/batterypackAA/batterypackAA.back
    Debug: Correcting path from /items/armors/other/fullmetal/fullmetal.back to /items/armors/other/fullmetal/Fullmetal.back
    Error: Exception caught in Thread Async root loader: ItemException: Duplicate item name 'felinnotesCodex' found
    0058B145
    0058C5F7
    004DB33F
    004016D8
    0096597C
    76B9339A
    77709EF2
    77709EC5

Error: Could not instantiate item '[boltbulbseed, 6, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'boltbulbseed'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[campfire, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'campfire'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[hayroll, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'hayroll'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[diodiaseed, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'diodiaseed'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievalbowl, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievalbowl'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievalcounter, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievalcounter'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievalcup, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievalcup'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievallargecookingpot, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievallargecookingpot'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievalbed, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievalbed'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[medievallamp, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'medievallamp'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[sapling, 5, {"foliageHueShift":168.247,"foliageName":"lushgreen","stemHueShift":-12.6008,"stemName":"slimey"}]'. ItemException: No such item 'sapling'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EAD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[torch, 9, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'torch'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EDD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[sapling, 4, {"foliageHueShift":176.49,"foliageName":"snowfrumpy","stemHueShift":-9.68119,"stemName":"snowpine"}]'. ItemException: No such item 'sapling'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EDD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[molotov, 2, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'molotov'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EDD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[woodencraftingtable1, 1, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'woodencraftingtable1'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EDD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Could not instantiate item '[automatoseed, 5, {}]'. ItemException: No such item 'automatoseed'
    0058819A
    005885E8
    00589A20
    00A2C5C0
    005C0FF5
    00560EDD
    0052ECE8
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Error: Error loading player file, ignoring! StarException: Unknown species kind 'bunnykin'.
    0058D23D
    0052EF44
    00535A41
    004073B7
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1

Debug: Correcting path from /interface/title/singleplayerover.png to /interface/title/singleplayerOver.png
    Warn: Perf: ClientApplication::update millis: 357
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop.update millis: 357
    Warn: Perf: StarApplicationBase::run.innerLoop millis: 366
    Info: Shutting down Star::Root
    Error: StarException: No player species defined.
    0058D093
    004446B2
    00446B37
    0041961E
    0041C99C
    0041CE9B
    00A96766
    004076CE
    00409D84
    00407C30
    004D97F1
    The reason being I think it is because it states there are duplicate felinnotesCodex but im not entirely sure as it may be the bunnykin doing it. I apologize for saying it if it is not your mod causing the error.

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Okay, first of all? Thank you so much for checking the log before posting. But yeah, have you tried disabling the bunnykin mod?

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  17. Kitrane

I just disabled your mod and it worked. And your welcome lol. I've had to yell at people for not reading or posting the crash log in regards to the skyrim mods I made.

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Hold up. You disabled the felins and what worked exactly? What is "it" in this sentence?

19. Kitrane

Sorry I meant the game worked. If i remove bunnykin and leave the felins the game still freezes at loading but if i remove felins and leave bunnykins the game loads up just fine. If you want I can give the list of races Im using in case one of them is using a same codex as felin, causing a duplicate error to arise.

20. Novacat

Novacat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For what its worth, a vast majority of people will agree with you here. Most people would rather have a mod that plays nice with both the main game and other mods than a mod that does not just because it is trying to be a special snowflake.