1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

I'm flattered! Thank you Crystan!

2. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

Yeah, classic wasn't my forte either, I love the same games as you do, the X, Zero, and ZX series. And capcom...well they're just screwing us over on purpose these days. An to be honest, I was excited for the fps spin off because it was going to be something new, and something...yeah, just something, it might have finally stopped the canceling streak. Megaman has always had tons of quirky spin offs, i still remember megaman soccer... But anyways, it was going to be made by the same people who did metroid for like, the gamecube and such, which would have turned out pretty cool I think. But as all spin offs, nobody would take it for canon or anything like that, it'd just be a cool mess around game, and a megaman game in the least. But yeah, I desperately hope for the X games to continue, and sadly the zero series...yeah, that had its ending. Don't know about ZX, don't remember how advent ended, but all I know, is that X can continue on! It would look so cool on pc, or in the least, the playstation 4. God, thinking of how good it could look, either 3D OR 2D; either could look so amazing!

...we need fucking megaman legends 3 already.

Crystan likes this.
  3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Just imagine X9 with equivalent graphics to Trine 2 or the "new" Giana Sisters game.... *head explodes*

Anyway thanks to MrMagical's awesome Dyeing Bucket Mod, i was able to make some test with different armor colors:
    Rising Fire Color and Double Cyclone
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MoonyJello likes this.
  4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  5. SakataGintoki

SakataGintoki Zero Gravity Genie

Any chance you could update weapons and armors into higher tireds as well, to be able to use them in mid and end game as well? Its a great mod! Thanks so much for creating it again!

6. @Crystan @Seria-Myouna
    [​IMG]
    Just your average day of testing.
    Currently, the agenda's to make sure everything's working first. Balancing should come later down the line.~

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  7. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

Can you make the Genja gun ( Zero's pistol from megaman zero series) because the current one is cool but i love the look the MMZ series has.

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yeah, should be no problem.

9. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

AWESOME, Dude I LOVE you ( no homo or homo i thats wht you like...)

10. SushiXTofu

SushiXTofu Space Spelunker

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! your mod is wonderful^_^!!!

11. Shadestyle

Shadestyle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do the axle guns freeze you in the air while shooting them? cause they should. Thank you in advance if you choose to implement this, as few people are open to suggestions on the internet.

12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

No sorry, theres no way to do this for now. Although it would be cool if it would be possible some day.

13. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

What happened to the instrument you showed previews of?

14. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Won't be featured in the mod, sorry.

15. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

Really? That sucks. :(

16. Spike Rose

Spike Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry for the very late response, but doing a clean "re-add" of the folder fixed all the issues I had. Must've been some item folder changes I hadn't noticed at first. I figured putting my solution up may help others in the future. (Turns out the fact there was one X-buter in the root mod folder and another in its own subfolder caused the issue. Opps, my bad)

17. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

You're the best person ever, probably. I love this. No offence to everyone else.

Dragonith likes this.
  18. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the Zero armor, Leviathan, harpurian, fenrir and Copy X, also versions of Elpizo and Kraft commander if possible.

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Mega Man Zero's Bustershot:
    [​IMG]
    Black Zero with his purple sword, showing the updated swing effect:
    [​IMG]

We'll do Ciel someday in the future and maybe Zero's armor but we wont do any of the bosses since they're basically the same as the Biometal versions, sorry.

20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Crystan updated Mega Man X Armor and Weapons with a new update entry:

Version 5.0 Ride Chaser Update

Read the rest of this update entry...