1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kemono Race Mod 1.5

New race and over 50 hairstayles.

1. ODABUTSU

ODABUTSU Subatomic Cosmonaut

ODABUTSU submitted a new mod:

Kemono Race Mod - New race and 30 over hairstayles.

Read more about this mod...

Seajun_ likes this.
  2. Roku

Roku Void-Bound Voyager

WAAAAH THIS IS SO CUTE

3. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Nice job on the ears! They look a little more canine than fox (if that's what you were going for), but still really nice. I'm guessing you linked the ear's to the hairstyle? That's such a good idea, i just made the ears show up under the hair on my Kitsune race. But yours makes for good ear variation. :)

4. netherangel

netherangel Void-Bound Voyager

5. Artticus

Artticus Void-Bound Voyager

Love this mod a ton!

6. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

This is an excellent anthropomorphic animal character mod in pretty much every way. I'm kind of impressed, but that doesn't mean much considering how I don't make mods and therefore wouldn't know how easy/hard it is to make this kind of stuff.

7. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

pretty awesome, but they are only reskinned human, they need to be slightly another, for me they need to be much faster than human and jump higher.

8. zyymurgy

zyymurgy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having this exact same problem, which is bumming me out since I want to use it alongside Kangaru and Novakid+...

9. 409

409 Big Damn Hero

The solution is somewhere in the Simple Extended Character Creation Mod's thread, just so you know. After you do it it works perfectly.

10. netherangel

netherangel Void-Bound Voyager

i combind it with the simple and the 40 slot character race extender and i got it all to work

11. VinchenzoJackal

VinchenzoJackal Big Damn Hero

Looks like an awesome race! Would be nice if it had a custom ship, codex, and starting items, but then again, this is the first version, so I'm betting you are already working on that!

12. KazeSkyfox

KazeSkyfox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Would it offend you if I edited a piece of your sprites for personal use? It's just the tail, I love everything about your mod except that the tail looks like a sword. I wouldn't distribute it publicly but I might give it to my friend who also wouldn't distribute it publicly (largely due to lack of understanding how to use a computer.) I'm asking because I wanted to know if there's a reason for them being that way and I won't mess with it if there is, I was just going to make it bigger, fluffier, and less straight.

Love the head styles by the way.

Edit: I noticed while digging in your folder that you have all of the ears as separate entities. I assume that's so people can have a different ear color than their fur color, but in your species folder I also couldn't find any evidence you used the undy color for anything - You could use the undy color for the ears, if that was your aim.

I also noticed that while the hair has many different colors, the body colors are very subdued. I tried to edit that out of curiosity but it didn't work. If the former ear suggestion works, would it be possible to have more bright colors on the body similar to the hair?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  13. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Checked the overview, ODABUTSU graciously said we can alter the assets as needed. Just give him credit for the mod.
    I really love this mod and am actually going to use the very wonderful matter manipulator you made for a mod I'm working on. It will become the base for

14. KazeSkyfox

That's good because I kinda sorta already did... Although it's good to know I can distribute them as long as I give credit.

This is what I did: http://i.imgur.com/F2CQ1sm.png I just edited the tail. It was fun. :V

15. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Looks good, You have it up somewhere? I'm working on a large scale conversion of a couple mods got most of it done just using the images found within Odabutsu's mod. which is the last leg of my mod ^^ I'll post it in the proper section once its done.

16. KazeSkyfox

http://www.mediafire.com/download/68blafp4r16pwnt/KemonoRaceMod.rar

The original sprites didn't have a tail on the climbing animation, probably due to lack of support for tails on sprites right now.

17. xAWildPikachux

xAWildPikachux Space Spelunker

does this still work after the update?

18. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Not sure. I am doing tests to see if any races work afterwards. If you want to help modify your copy to version Beta v. Furious Koala
    Good luck. ((I wasn't sure it worked to begin with))

19. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

i can try to give you modified version (faster moving and maybe higher jumping), but i need to ask are you going to use it, if yes i can made in right away, and i can't test it working, game refuse to work on my new pc so... do a test run first.

20. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

I will officially be offline for three days sorry.