1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. tobychew

tobychew Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is this mod just for looks if not it does no damage when I use any of the weapons

2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The upcomming update will feature more or less balanced damage for the busters but the swords should do always enough damage in the current version - even on level 10. But like i said in earlier posts, the mod is not really balanced yet.

3. tobychew

tobychew Subatomic Cosmonaut

thats the thing none of the weapons damage

4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

If really non of the weapons do damage, it most likely conflicts with another mod. Do you use any rebalancing mods?

5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

6. omegultima

omegultima Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Axl Equipment Maybe?

7. ZombieArron

ZombieArron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thx for the update, Guys :up:

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sometime in the future but he doesn't have a high priority tbh, sorry.

You're welcome. I hope you like the new stuff. :)

omegultima likes this.
  9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

10. Jybyrd108

Jybyrd108 Intergalactic Tourist

AWESOME MOD!!! I know you are not making boss armor but would you make Vile's armor?

11. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Oh well yeah, Vile is planned. Just meant bosses like Storm Eagle, Flame Mamoth etc. But well, he's the only boss we're going to do i think.

ZombieArron likes this.
  12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

13. omegultima

omegultima Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How about Gate's Armor?....Or armor's from MMx Command mission?
    Just a Suggestion.

14. MasterofKittens

MasterofKittens Subatomic Cosmonaut

This mod is amazing. And now I'm thoroughly depressed that I will never be as good of an artist as Dragonith. Keep up the good work!

15. ZombieArron

ZombieArron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was wondering, Do you guys think you could work in a Boss or two? Summonable just like the normal Bosses with pretty Loot? just an idea

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    omegultima likes this.
  16. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I FUCKING LOVE YOU.... sorry for the language but i do. I thought about making a z-saber but i suck at pixel art and you have done it.

17. Jybyrd108

Jybyrd108 Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah check out SpriteDatabase dotnet for ideas on how to do the double swing animation for the z-saber. I know you do your own sprite work but check it out for more ideas.

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The combo attack is not a problem of the animation but of the way the attacks are coded in SB. I dont want a "one click do all 3 combos" attack.

19. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

really great work i especially like the sword animation of the XZ Saber i was wondering if you might be able to help me make an energy whip thats similarly animated for the Ferengi Race id understand if your too busy i just lack as an animator

20. trospades

trospades Big Damn Hero

Black Zero plz :D