1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Ship Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Crystalwolf, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think the most important part would be the options and/or progression. If you can swap into a new ship easily, it makes it much more viable to share ship designs. To clarify, we wouldn't have to overwrite/delete existing ships.

2. Shino

Shino Intergalactic Tourist

If someone here still has their original ship files could you please put them up for download, I'd like to revert to my old ship for Floran.

3. Dragonic

Dragonic Aquatic Astronaut

I used this mod, and because of the Angry Koala update everything inside wiped. I don't know how... It just all went.

4. Lotus Gramarye

Lotus Gramarye Master Chief

Does this mod still work? I tried using it but it didn't change anything. Though I noticed most of the new ship files had different names than the default. Shouldn't they be replacing the default?

5. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

One of the devs said the new ship modules were almost done. The ship files have probably been changed in preparation.

6. goatLT

goatLT Space Hobo

it didnt work for me and i cant go back to normal ewen if i create new char and delete files of this thing maby i trashed some of original files can u give original files ? , gow to delete saves ? i created like 20 and i dont see delete button

7. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

If you want to delete character, you have to delete its files.

8. thee_Sav

thee_Sav Space Hobo

9. thee_Sav

thee_Sav Space Hobo

10. Darkblane257

Darkblane257 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Me two I need help the same he got, can you fix it?

11. Sharkitu

Sharkitu Yeah, You!

Is there anyway to use the original ship models, I forgot to make a backup.

12. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can delete the files in question and then use Steam to "verify file integrity".

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  13. Sharkitu

Sharkitu Yeah, You!

Thanks I figured there might be a Steam function to repair files or something.

14. HeroUltraOmega

HeroUltraOmega Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod looked great but after I saw this post I was all over the cargo ship look, and I hope you'll be making more for all the other races as well! This ship looks the perfect size for me, not too big or small! (Though my preferred race is the Floran, not meaning to rush or anything of course.) Great work on everything you've done so far! I can't wait to see more.

15. madomeatto

madomeatto Master Chief

Any chances to make it work on latest build?

16. scheelinator

scheelinator Big Damn Hero

Yeah, that would be sweet! I really like this mod :)

Edit: Nevermind, did it by myself.
    Just create a folder in your mod-folder, name it "biggerships" or so, put another "ships"-subfolder in there and paste those ship-folders from the mod in there, create a modinfo and youre golden!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  17. Kikokage

Kikokage Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im so noob with modding. Can you upload a file with the mod? Thank so much!!!

18. scheelinator

scheelinator Big Damn Hero

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  19. DennisHard

DennisHard Orbital Explorer

what happens when starbound updates again? will my ship get whiped or something?

20. TyroneMDC

TyroneMDC Space Hobo

I'm pretty ignorant about how this stuff works. Is it possible to add this mod to my multiplay server so that everyone has these ships when they log in?

I dropped the customships folder (the one with the ships folder and customships.modinfo in it) in to my mods folder (program files x86>steam>steamapps>common>starbound>mods) but it isnt working for me. Is there something else I'm supposed to do from there?

*Update* - Got everythig working! Thanks to Crystalwolf and Scheelinator for that file you put together Scheelinator!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014