1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Oh oh I saw you guys on Reddit! Woooo, I might join you one day!
    Awesome! The internet is such a small place ;_;

Oh an I umm... I have moved your thread to the Public Servers subforum @Snowpup

Snowpup and Adam05PL like this.
  2. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't think anyone on server have race mod yet. Been playing quite a while :c

3. Adam05PL

Awesome, can't wait for you'r visit :)

4. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Incorrect (sort of). You will appear invisible to others that don't have it, but you won't cause crashes. However as of now race mods cannot be allowed because invisible characters do bring problems.

Once servers can push mods to clients I will (and actually already have) add race modz, and Bronies are perfectly acceptable. Until then however we do have to request you play with stock characters. The last character wipe is coming soon, hopefully you'll join us with a new character when that comes to. ^^

Adam05PL likes this.
  5. Snowpup

We do hope you'll join us! Great things are in store! And thanks for the move. ^^

(Sorry for double post, on phone and unable to multi-quote)

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  6. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I've actually tested 2 different race mods, as host and connecting to random servers, one's the pony one an the other the Argonian race. Both crash or won't allow connection, depending on if you're hosting or not.

the most obvious fix to avoid those scenarios is for each party to have the specified mod(s) installed, as stated earlier. Meanwhile I'm moreso surprised my mod to give avians and apex li'l tails actually works...

ps: server y u so ded

7. Snowpup

I guarantee this server won't crash on that mod. You'll just be invisible, which we sadly cannot allow for now. I've been working on getting Starbind working, but stuck on some odd null reference errors. One that's done and our mods/administrators can at least see you your mod will be welcome here. ^^

8. Cobalt Lightning

I actually done tried connecting with both races on your server as well. Wouldn't let me in, simply 'no response' error.

Once the server returns, I shall test again. Maybe I should Fraps it to help prove...

9. Fernlicker

Fernlicker Space Spelunker

I'm having problems joining the server right now. I had no problems just an hour ago but now it seems I cannot connect.
    Is the server still running?

10. Cobalt Lightning

It's down entirely, aint no one gettin in.

11. Snowpup

It's been reset, sorry guys. Beta has a memory leak and I was at work so unable to do the restart.

12. fluup

fluup Intergalactic Tourist

will it be online again soon?

13. envoy2D

envoy2D Scruffy Nerf-Herder

look forward to stopping by! thanks for the notification, ive been having trouble finding servers with little/no lag

14. Cobalt Lightning

I challenge you on your 'lag free' server. It be lagging crashing like crazy.

EDIT: and your auto-restart script don't seem to work.

15. ProfessorPi

ProfessorPi Space Spelunker

This server rocks so hard, we made a core base to show our love. Thank you Izzie for the merchants. Kudos to Klien for not getting killed as much as I did. 211820_2014-01-03_00014.png 211820_2014-01-03_00024.png 211820_2014-01-03_00027.png All of this was done by a multicultural team of not experienced noobs.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    Adam05PL likes this.
  16. Adam05PL

Woah, didn't know of your guys work! Good job ^^

17. Cobalt Lightning

PS: I be Izzie.

18. Adam05PL

Nice, gratz for good work ^^

19. envoy2D

envoy2D Scruffy Nerf-Herder

haha nice base. saves on heating i imagine.
    i'll be on tonight, im a hylotl named envoy2d :)

20. Cobalt Lightning

Only in Starbound would you ever see this:

[​IMG]

areo22 and Adam05PL like this.