1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

Word on the Wind submitted a new mod:

Enhanced Body Shape - A boost to the bust.

Read more about this mod...

banhammer911 likes this.
  2. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

I'm in no way the King Boob, king of the boob kingdom, but I think the breasts might be a little too high up and a little flat in the front. It gives the impression she's got a flat surface where her collar should be.

3. Word on the Wind

I'll make revisions as needed. This is just a first draft for now and I need to make the outfits and base body match, which can be surprisingly tricky. That remind me, I need to change the post a bit.

4. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

Anyway, A potentially accurate description of these could be the "Realistic breast growth in zero gravity mod". Not really a big fan of huge breasts, but that theory always makes me giggle.. immaturely..:x

5. Deliphin

Deliphin Pangalactic Porcupine

at the same time people are complaining boobs are too BIG in starbound, you make this. Lol.

6. Word on the Wind

Different people are comfortable with different body shapes, so this is for those that a comfortable with a fuller figure.

7. Word on the Wind

8. :D cant wait to try it! yay

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Big Damn Hero

>looks at avatar
    lol

Ethereal Tundra likes this.
  10. What? you thought no one would want this?

11. Taiine

Taiine Pangalactic Porcupine

It feels like a sad day when people start going gaga over tinny pixel brests.

12. Word on the Wind

Don't come in here and make insulting assumptions.

Myura likes this.
  13. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

If you don't have anything constructive to say and just plan on insulting people at random, I suggest you post elsewhere.

Myura likes this.
  14. Taiine

Taiine Pangalactic Porcupine

And how on earth is that insulating? Jeez you should see the mod I did for Skyrim. Or myself iRL. Apparently people around here have no humor or want to take someone being silly as a personal matter. Guess even this community isn't free of people being overly sensitive where any little remark feels like a personal attack, and to have to call in a moderator?
    Whats the rule of thumb that feels lacking here? If you post something you have to be willing to take the good and the 'bad' . But let me guess, you're the kind that seems any slight hint of 'negativity' as a means to call in the moderators.

I've seen people make such comments on the minecraft forums for the 'female' player mod with BOOBS and everyone takes it as a good laugh.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ender-option-mod-spmp-modloader-forge-bukkit/
    "Its sad cause it'll be 10% girls using this. the other 90% will be pervs"
    "I know right?"

"You know you are all swooning over blocks for boobs"
    "But there so memorizing!"

You don't see people crying that there being insulated or running off to call in a moderator.

You could have taken the comment for what it was, in a good laugh. "Yes be entranced at the might of the pixel boobs!"
    But no, you chose to be 'insulated'. Like that could have been the worse thing in the world someone could have said to you. I'm sorry, but that is sad.

I'm SORRY that this 'silly mod' couldn't take a 'silly OMG YOUR EYEING PIXEL BOOBS' comment for what it was.

Ethereal Tundra, Pinmusic and Kabu like this.
  15. blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you on the Minecraft forums? Maybe you think you're on the Minecraft forums.

Interesting mod idea, but yeah the shape needs tinkering with for sure. Looks like they are all squished at the moment.

16. Word on the Wind

Yeah, I'm fudging with stuff. Turns out there's issues with other poses and even skin-tones. Whoooops.

17. blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, this is why I haven't done any sprite replacers myself, yet. I did a retex for the uh.. adult.. wearable hardware.. mod over on the Nexus, and even that was difficult to get working due to the tiny size of the sprite boxes.

Why are they so small? If they were a bit wider we'd be able to do a lot more with them.

18. Mr. Oso

Mr. Oso Poptop Tamer

... why?

Ethereal Tundra, PoeShmoe and Kabu like this.
  19. Word on the Wind

Because I'm not comfortable with a slimmer body shape.

20. TableFancy

TableFancy Void-Bound Voyager

You also must not be comfortable with how the human body distributes weight, or how breasts sag.... or that the only way to have a "unslim" (by your standards) is to get implants that make you look very... hmm... lewd. I'm not trying to tell you that you shouldn't have a preference, because ... but I will tell you that when you are not slim... it doesnt all go to breasts. In short... using fuller and slimmer to describe bodytypes solely on breasts just seems... ooooooooooooooodd. but modders should make mods that they enjoy... others like it, so I suppose I support this.

Pinmusic and Kabu like this.