1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. whiskyjack

whiskyjack Void-Bound Voyager

groups are still messed up. you reference sipfurniture for example, but it's not used. all recipes still show up in the spinning wheel (assuming just the bench and stand should). many recipes are missing filters that aren't used anywhere (ie. 'head')

there are other issues. here's a fixed version with alien meat, and item filters as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/185441/SpawnableItemPack-1.4-fixed.zip

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. SneakerAce

SneakerAce Void-Bound Voyager

Would you please make the Bubble Gun a craftable items? :eek: It's all i'm missing from my outfit :'3 Its located here: starbound/assets/items/guns, Thankyou!! Love you

3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

-My god, commenting with a site that crashes every other minute sure is convenient and totally do-able.

These were already fixed,
    Sipfurniture is/will be used by the sipobjectcrafter, which is still WIP. I just didn't bother deleting it from the download so it's easier for myself to update the dropbox version. It doesn't affect the game, so it's fine. The "head" filter is used by the Spinning Wheel, and filters out all head items that I added to the "spinningwheel" filter aswell, so that 's fine too.
    So, knowing that, is my version still broken? Doubtfully.
    And yes, I'll add food soon, I already made the filter for it. Probably doing weapons first, though.

Sure, I'll add it to the armor stand together with the race guns in the next update (unless there's a hotfix in between), the weapons filter is already in but there's nothing in it yet ^^.
    -On second thought, this bubble gun is not really a weapon, so I'll see if I add it to the Spinning Wheel instead.

SneakerAce likes this.
  4. SneakerAce

Thank you thank you thank you!! :D I appreciate you listening, I hope to see it soon, If its not too much trouble a container filter would be great too ^^' I want some of the unique chests to work with, Thanks again! Much love for you and the mod

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Container filter would be part of the objectcrafter, which I haven´t worked all that much on so far, but I´m thinking about just using all the pixelprinter filters
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for your suggestion!

SneakerAce likes this.
  6. SneakerAce

Alright, Anytime^^ I cant wait to see this mod finished fully, Easily my favorite mod within a days use

7. whiskyjack

whiskyjack Void-Bound Voyager

well without knowing things were released 'in progress' i figured it was broken.

i'd assumed you wanted all non-weapons/armour associated with the object crafting bench, and the rest with the armor stand, so that the spinning wheel only had two new additions (bench and stand). that's what i did in the version i uploaded, cleaning the groups and removing duplicates, and adding filters as well. use it as you wish (or not).

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Well I guess that makes sense, I didn´t really bother mentioning it since the update log that came with it didn´t say anything about recipes being added to the Object Crafter :p.

The object crafter will contain most objects you can find in dungeons, and some you can craft. Basically it'd work like the pixel printer with every scannable item in it, but no need to scan anything, ofcourse.

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

SneakerAce likes this.
  10. SneakerAce

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

No problem, glad I could help you with your needs for a bubble gun :3. Also, neither did I. They did appear (unlike some other guns found in a "test" folder), but they might be broken. Let me know!

Edit: 33% done adding 374 racial weapons.

SneakerAce likes this.
  12. SneakerAce

I'll test the weapons now, its a nice Christmas present from a stranger :'3

13. SneakerAce

The new items work perfectly! :D

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Thanks, good to know.

374 Racial weapons added, testing and fixing broken ones now.

SneakerAce likes this.
  15. SneakerAce

That's really alot of weapons :eek: You do this all alone?

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Yes, but I write macros to speed things up where I can (EG. adding items to the player.config).
    --

Two items removed, one is broken and one crashes your client on swing. Left with 372, still testing.
    Edit: another item removed causing your game to crash, left with 371.

SneakerAce likes this.
  17. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

18. SneakerAce

Oh ok :3 I would love to have a mod of my own one day

19. VortexPolice

VortexPolice Space Hobo

Hi, this mod is great although I can't get anything from the item that says that it gives you anything. Also why doesn't the spinning wheel have food? I really want the sushi.

20. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for your comment.
    The object crafter does not contain any recipes yet, please use the spinning wheel and the armor stand. Food will be added later on, but am not going to work on it now due to X-Mas.