1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

a Bug just trolled me so hard...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matthanic, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Matthanic

Matthanic Phantasmal Quasar

sooo... this happend:
    8d05af4bb53e084719091253535bd15c.png
    i opened the golden chest on the top of the hill with the Skeleton Key and i saw it falling down and i rushed over here just to find it hanging over there...
    for a second i thought this was the intentional way of getting... you know:
    'you think you cant get it without enough rusty jetpacks or a photon jetpack but if you open in with the Skeleton Key it will fall and then you can get it...'
    but i turned out to be bugged :/ would have been awesome if that was a way of getting it...

INFO: i was playing Huntress on RainStorm with these items and difficulty if that matters:
    03c1eb8724af1315c27f01679c858ae6.png
    (pretty lucky run if you ask me)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    • Neoji

Neoji Seal Broken

That's a very interesting troll picture you got there wish I had the one final boss dropped the keycard but the other player grabbed it instantly that and it's not really a bug but it lowers the chances of him dropping a log, here's another instead
      [​IMG]
      just a fyi I accidentally dashed through the wall and ended up on top of it the way to get it is a invisible ladder.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
      • Matthanic

Matthanic Phantasmal Quasar

i love that chest for the reason that its classic gaming way of getting it,
        i got it the first time i saw it... when i got it with my friend he had no idea how to get it ;)
        on the other note:
        golden chests seem to be haunted with mean tricks, high places or bugs... almost like it was designed that way :rofl:

• Bob_boberson

Bob_boberson Space Penguin Leader

Same exact thing happened to me today :/ Explorer Key at your own risk I guess.