1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

[​IMG]

Having issues?

Please follow this form and post it in the discussion thread. The starbound.log is usually located here: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\

Code:
    Starbound version (stable/unstable/nightly, enraged koala/upbeat giraffe, etc):
    Creative Mode version:
    What mods do you use:
    Starbound.log (pastebin.com link):

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Biggaveli

Biggaveli Phantasmal Quasar

3. Magnus

Magnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Doesn't work currently. Wood Platform won't smelt.

NightKnightMike and 7leavez like this.
  4. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Installation changed. You can now just craft it in your C menu right off the bat. I just forgot to edit installation instructions in the README.

5. Magnus

Tried that. Also tested with a new character. CM doesn't work with characters created before installing. Not really an issue since you can just jump to where ever, anyway.

yippee06 likes this.
  6. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

That's really odd. Perhaps the __merge function only works on new characters, although I somehow doubt that.. And any older character that picked up the ultimate table through smelting just once should still have the box unlocked in your C menu anyway. Apart from that I don't know, as I don't have any characters from before the patch that didn't have it smelted yet.

7. Magnus

Nevermind. Found the issue, there seems to be a mod conflict. Going to identify which for you.

8. Magnus

9. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

I just checked it, it's on his end. He's including a player.config file that completely overrides the player.config, making my merge impossible. If you want this to change, I should bring the problem to him if I were you.

10. steveduck2345

steveduck2345 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey aMannus, good work on the mod as usual. just thought I'd be the first to review it. ;)

11. Moopymcmoopinson

Moopymcmoopinson Aquatic Astronaut

I Tried using the Death Stick and when i tried hitting something with it my Game Crashed, what happened o.o

lelson likes this.
  12. Magnus

Not all of the items in the game were meant to be accessible, so not all of them work yet. Avoid the more obviously shouldn't be messed with ones if you don't wanna crash.

Rukrio and steveduck2345 like this.
  13. Rocksta37

Rocksta37 Phantasmal Quasar

This mod is awesome,really awesome,but since the new update the mod gets stuck on loading and nothing happens,i tried reinstalling starbound,I even tried fidgeting with the player file but i can't find out why this is happening,any ideas?

14. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Post your starbound log through pastebin.com and I might be able to help you out further.

15. Parz

Parz Master Chief

This is an awesome addition, as it can lead to some future adventures and storylines that can be shared and downloaded in the form on worlds! Though many people may be opposed to this mod, they shouldn't be. If people want to use this mod to alter their gameplay (via spawning items, etc.) then so be it, let them play the game they want.
    ;)

16. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

I'm actually really surprised by the lack of negative feedback so far. The only thing which is kind of a hot issue, atleast for myself, is how much damage it can cause on multiplayer servers. Problem is, there's no way to protect servers from this kind of stuff, and I don't have any options to make it not work on multiplayer servers that don't have the mod installed or something similar. Still, as I said, surprised, I expected more rage pretty much from the beginning.

17. Rocksta37

Rocksta37 Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah i figured it out,no need to help nut thanks anyways,this mod helps alot since my character got wiped :S

18. Marcfyre

Marcfyre Phantasmal Quasar

Beautiful! Thank you. I thought I had messed up.

19. Parz

Parz Master Chief

That's just awesome, keep up the great work!

20. Magnus

Most people play with friends, and open servers are always a battleground and most people expect that.

Everyone appreciates this mod for combating character wipes.

Parz likes this.