1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kawa's xbawks-mode character creator 3.8.1

T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶x̵ thirty-six oughta be enough for now.

1. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

Yeh im really confused with adding other races to this aswell Kinda need a noobie guide lol

Kateish likes this.
  2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Wow. How much more noob could you need? It doesn't get any easier than this without an external resolver application, people.

Anyway, with the hopefully coming-soon changes to the vanilla character creator, this whole thing will become irrelevant anyway so nyeh.

3. XailentGames

XailentGames Subatomic Cosmonaut

jeje... it me again... i have... a trouble...
    [​IMG]

4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You replaced the image, but not the config.

Alternatively and more likely, you did replace the config, but some mod somewhere is overruling it. Like that one scene in The Day of the Doctor where 10 and 11 both try to reverse the polarity at the same time.

In fact, exactly like that.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I can hardly wait for the day Starbound doesn't need this mod and its ilk any longer. :catface:

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Kawa's xbawks-mode character creator with a new update entry:

You'd like me when I'm Angry

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Pixiiee

Pixiiee Master Chief

is there a complete step by step guide for how to install this anywhere? i can work out most things but i'm not sure where to put the xbox.mofinfo
    also Kawa your avi is really pretty :)

-edit: i found a file called mods go here, i guess it came with a new update, it works now. Thanks lots for the mod and all your hard work ^^

Is it possible to add a way to look at your character without the clothing so you can see the affects of things like belly and fin colour?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  8. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

ok is it just me cuz im that stupid but i cant find the index number to change anywhere now

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You don't need to do that anymore. This mod merely provides space for the system to use now.

10. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

Ahh it is cuz im that stupid sorry lol thank you very much!!

11. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

really sorry but im getting a client connection server no longer valid error everytime i try to use an added race in single player which is odd

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Could you get me a copy of starbound.log? Put it on http://pastebin.com or something, then link to it here.

13. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Are you running Angry Koala? Did you install your mods as you should have?

15. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

yeh ive literally just wiped it installed everything in the mods folder and that happens

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'm just gonna whip out the big guns then. I'd like you to wipe out the whole game. Make a copy of your mods folder, delete the rest, then reinstall. There may be conflicting bits somewhere, from earlier versions.

17. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

ok will do thank you very much

18. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

nope same problem i'll try removing everything but the cc and the felines form the mod folder

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Which mods do you have anyway, besides those two?

20. Mortfly

Mortfly Master Chief

ok i did as above and its working ive got cc, felines, amfins, etherals, kikodo and industrialzation but ive been adding them in and testing them one by one and its working now :) Thanks for all ur help!

Kawa likes this.