1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

HI-MAX², MoonyJello and GLord like this.
  2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

3. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

any plans on Bass?

4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Nope sorry, MMX/Zero/ZX only. I'm not a huge fan of the classic series.

5. DXLelouch

Bass EXE compromise then?

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry, just the "X universe" will be featured.

7. Ramza Wyvernjack

Ramza Wyvernjack Subatomic Cosmonaut

Not working. Says it needs tabularasa. I'm literally humping the Tabula tablet.

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its not my fault. Tabula Rasa keep changing their name in the modinfo file which breakes the dependencies of mods which have set TR as a dependency.

To hotfix this problem, open the mmx.modinfo file in the /mods/mmx folder with a texteditor and change the dependencies entry from "tabularasa" to "tabularasa1.5".

I'll remove the dependency in the next updates (which maybe will take a while until i'll release the next one), but i'll require to remove all forged MMX items from all characters before installing the new MMX mod version.

9. Ramza Wyvernjack

I'll do that. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Wish I knew how to mod, I really wanted to try my hand at things like these. Great work capturing the megaman vibe <3

Crystan likes this.
  10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You're welcome and thanks. :)

11. Ramza Wyvernjack

Any chance I could ask you stuff now and then, perhaps learn a few tips and tricks?

12. Rewny

Rewny Space Spelunker

Oh god, one of my favorites armor mods... please, think about working on a protoman mod, shield and all and I will love you forever <3

13. DXLelouch

Omega Zero
    and yes i want him as OP as he was ingame

Salokin likes this.
  14. OmegaX123

OmegaX123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OP said X universe only (which is technically inaccurate, as the X universe is literally just the future of the classic Mega Man universe), so no Proto, no Robot Masters, etc. The best you can hope for is Boba Fett Vile or Sigma, more than likely.

15. DXLelouch

he said X,Zero,and ZX
    i hope he adds all the Megaman Zero bosses armor(such great bosses)

16. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

It keeps saying the tabula rasa mod is missing but I have that mod and it's working because other mods I have use it.

17. DXLelouch

rename the dependecy to tabula rasa1.5
    important do not put a space between rasa and 1.5 or everything will go to hell

18. DarkerCloud

DarkerCloud Big Damn Hero

I did, Still didn't work. It says it's missing "Tabularasa".

19. Wildaces22

Wildaces22 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You, my good sir have just made my holidays... Thank you!

Crystan likes this.
  20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

There some quite helpful tutorials on steam and here on the forum. The best way to learn the stuff is just by looking at the mod files and messing around with them. ;) If you need advice with pixel art, i afraid i cant help you with that, since i cant give you any other advice than "learn it by doing it and looking at other pixel arts". ;)

Thats why i put "X universe" in quotation marks. ;)

Sorry for the trouble. Which version of tabula rasa do you have? They changed their name in their modinfo file 2 times in one day, which pretty much destroyed backwards compatibility with atleast version 1.4. (no idea why they did that).

If you're using my mod the first time (doesnt matter which version you use of tabula rasa), please remove the dependecy entry completely in the mmx.modinfo file of my mod to:
    "dependencies" : [ "tabularasa" ],
    It should work this way.

If you used my mod (version 2) before, open your tabularasa folder, make a copy of one of the modinfo files (doesnt matter which one) name the copy tabularasa.modinfo open it with a text editor and change the name line to:
    "name" : "tabularasa",
    save and start the game, destroy all armor and weapon items of my mod you've made for all of your characters (its really important you remove all mmx items whice are in use by one of your chars) - close the game, remove the dependecy entry in the mmx.modinfo completely. Now everthing should work fine. Really sorry about the trouble - but its not really my fault. :(

The problem is caused by their recent updates - in 1.4 the mod was named just tabularasa in the modinfo file and in their 1.5 release (which they released at the same day) they've added again version numbers to the name and probably forgot to add another modinfo file for 1.4 without the versionnumbers behind the name.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013